Patuxent High Football

R

residentofcre

Hey... stupid karma giver.... I know the whole thread is about PHS... I just didn't look at the date...

Now it's about you being an arss

Anyway PHS Rocks over and over...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

They don't play Westlake this year. There are too many teams in SMAC for every team to play each other, so each year, a few teams will not play agianst each other. Starting this year all SMAC teams will play at least one non conference game, so determining who wins SMAC could be interesting....

meangirl

Nice lady!
They don't play Westlake this year. There are too many teams in SMAC for every team to play each other, so each year, a few teams will not play agianst each other. Starting this year all SMAC teams will play at least one non conference game, so determining who wins SMAC could be interesting....

:yeahthat: Westlake and Lackey (freshmen) got in a huge fight last night on the field at the end of the game. :jameo: Totally ridiculous, be glad you aren't playing them.

R

residentofcre

Hey... don't just leave me red karma calling me an idiot... idiot... give me the danged score... some of us can't make to the games but we like to keep up and don't want to wait til the Recorder gives the score on Wednesday....

I made a trip to Food Lion and asked the cashiers... they told me the score was "something like 36-0" "So that makes them what 9-0" I asked... she says she doesn't know "8-0 or 9-0 something like that" and smiles real proud....

So I am asking those who would know... why call me an idiot? ignorant is more the term.... idiot... hmph:buddies:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Hey... don't just leave me red karma calling me an idiot... idiot... give me the danged score... some of us can't make to the games but we like to keep up and don't want to wait til the Recorder gives the score on Wednesday....

I made a trip to Food Lion and asked the cashiers... they told me the score was "something like 36-0" "So that makes them what 9-0" I asked... she says she doesn't know "8-0 or 9-0 something like that" and smiles real proud....

So I am asking those who would know... why call me an idiot? ignorant is more the term.... idiot... hmph:buddies:

PaxAthletics.org

R

residentofcre

Thanks... now I can just look it up myself:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Nicest thing anyone's done for me today! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks....