It's Sunday

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Good Morning. :howdy:

Got a few hours of rewiring my little scanner shack ahead of me.

Anybody wanna help????

Last edited:
:coffee:Happy Sunday, should be a beautiful day:yahoo:
Fall is upon us:buddies:

it's illegal to get up that early on sunday... gonna go up to my parent's house and use their washer & dryer that doesn't have a slot for quarters!!! :lmao:

and that way I can also use my aunts wireless cable to use my laptop for my classes :lmao:

Ohh and gotta feed the Roo's: Broiler & Fryer

Attachments

• roo.jpg
    roo.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 38

wineo

loving life
it's illegal to get up that early on sunday... gonna go up to my parent's house and use their washer & dryer that doesn't have a slot for quarters!!! :lmao:

and that way I can also use my aunts wireless cable to use my laptop for my classes :lmao:

Ohh and gotta feed the Roo's: Broiler & Fryer

I was up early then when I posted.:howdy:Sitting here wondering what to get into.:whistle:Roast Pig at the :gossip:not far from me, neighbor called and invited. Going to go there about 5ish when Big E gets home. Not planning on staying for the whole game,:otter: just to get belly fully of pork:drool:

Draining the hot tub and refilling. Might hit some leaves since there is no pigskin today.

Cleaned mine last weekend, haven't been able to sit in it since... maybe tonight. Today is mess-around-in-the-garage day.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Happy Sunday all, just got back from church. Today's weather is the kind that makes one feel very thankful for all He has given us.

D

dems4me

:howdy: The couch has me sucked in today. I'm watching football and doing laundry. :lol: