Accident

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Ok, being nosey here. I was awakened to the sounds of an ambulance siren last nite (or this morning) , 3:30 am or so. Who wrecked what in St Clements Shores last nite? I could see, somewhat, where it took place and got a glimpse when the rollback left. The object destroyed looked to small to a be car (but I could be wrong) maybe a ATV? I've seen one plenty of times fly through the neighborhood during the day. Thanks for any info. Also, from what I can see through my window there seems to be what looks like a bike laying in the area of said accident now. Anyways, TIA.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Ok, being nosey here. I was awakened to the sounds of an ambulance siren last nite (or this morning) , 3:30 am or so. Who wrecked what in St Clements Shores last nite? I could see, somewhat, where it took place and got a glimpse when the rollback left. The object destroyed looked to small to a be car (but I could be wrong) maybe a ATV? I've seen one plenty of times fly through the neighborhood during the day. Thanks for any info. Also, from what I can see through my window there seems to be what looks like a bike laying in the area of said accident now. Anyways, TIA.

I was only half listening. But if it's the same one I thought I heard. In the area of Potomac Ave & Lady Baltimore there was ATV accident. Local Homeowner was awaked by a girl with blood all over her beating on one door a male beating on the other. Police were dispatched first to make sure nothing screwy went down. Ambulance staged until Police called them in. Police suspected they were drunk or "other". I lost track of it about this time but I do believe a Helo was requested. But I think I heard a 45 minute ETA so they cancelled and transported to St. Mary's.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thats the one. Ugggh! Makes me sooo pi**ed to hear things like that. Like being drunk gives you license to be stupid. Who the hell lets a little girl ride with someone when they're drunk (if they were) and why wasn't she in bed? Anyways, thanks hun.