Gas price spike...

dn0121

With oil prices hovering above $90 a barrel, gasoline prices rose another 2 cents overnight in South Jersey, Pennsylvania and the five-county Philadelphia region, AAA Mid-Atlantic reported Tuesday.

The current average per gallon is $2.83 in the Philadelphia region, $2.64 in South Jersey and $2.73 In Delaware. The national average is $2.88. Pennsylvania is averaging $2.89 per gallon statewide and New Jersey is averaging $2.66 statewide.

Gasoline prices rose over the weekend by 3 cents in Pennsylvania, including in the five-county Philadelphia region, and by 4 cents each in New Jersey (including in South Jersey) and Delaware.

Regular unleaded gas reached a high this year of $3.10 per gallon in Pennsylvania, $3.06 in Delaware and $2.96 in New Jersey. Regular unleaded gas peaked at $2.93 in South Jersey and $3.13 per gallon in the five-county Philadelphia region this year.

AAA is forecasting higher gas prices at the pump this Thanksgiving because holiday auto travel typically increases demand for gasoline during the latter part of November.

As the fifth-largest auto club in the nation, AAA Mid-Atlantic serves 3.8 million members in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.

Gas prices up again - Philadelphia Business Journal:

I

Inkpen

Pulled into Dunkirk Safeway 10 am Monday morning....

Price as I turned in.. $2.69.9

Price as I turned corner at light, turn into gas area, pulled up to pump..
$2.73.9 guy was changing the price as I pulled upto the pump.

Price after getting my 10 cent discount for shopping at Safeway:
$2.59.9

saved 24 cents a gallon and filled up ..16 gallons..

Want a reciept ? ..Heck yes..gonna frame that piece of paper until I pay that price again next year..hopefully...

In Bryantown the other day it was $2.68 - Charlotte Hall was even higher - about the same in Mechanicsville...

The week before I know I paid $2.52 in Charlotte Hall...

Today, it is $2.7something-or-another...

it is plain crazy...

W

White Buddah

$2.79 at gate 1 Shell. Last week...$2.69 (NOT Wednesday) I'm due for another tank. I guess I'll be forking over another 2.50 - 2.75. Big hit to the wallet.

S

Special_K44

Gas Prices

Gas in St. Mary's at the station going to Sotterly Mansion - $2.85
Gas in La Plata Safeway $2.75 - looks like its back up like it was in May. thanks President bush.:dork:

Agee

With two consecutive "un-expected" shortages with inventory and a barrel of crude going for $96.00, don't see the price at the pump coming down...

Floyd2004

-Void-
Gas price spike... 11-01-2007 12:23 AM doesnt count if you refill when the tank is half full. plus your little POS has a tiny tank

Haha My gas light was on idiot. Im sure whoever sent me this drives an SUV and they are butt hurt about prices.
My tank is 12.5gal, gas light comes on with about 4gal left which leave me with 8.5gal to fillup. 8.5x$2.71=$23.035

Cmon people just because I dont pay 50+ for a tank doesnt mean anything.