Indoor Playground in Southern Maryland?

Greekgirl

I've heard that there is an indoor playground somewhere in Southern Maryland, anyone know where?
I'll also take other suggestions on places to take a toddler now that it's getting cold. Thanks!!! :howdy:

K

kris31280

I've heard that there is an indoor playground somewhere in Southern Maryland, anyone know where?
I'll also take other suggestions on places to take a toddler now that it's getting cold. Thanks!!! :howdy:
The JumpYard in Millison (sp?) Plaza has 4 inflatibles for kids to play on.

Kiddos Baby and Toddler Gym has lots of stuff for toddlers to play on and it's structured in a playgroup setting. That's right over by San Succi.

Callie girl

I like the Jumpyard, it is very clean and kids love it. Hyperspace is ok but is dirty so I don't go there anymore. I want to try the new adventure center by Ryken soon.

Relocate2paxmd

I found a new place this is really cool. It is called Kiddos it is across from base near marshalls behind the mountain mudd you should check out the kiddos website.

vbailey

vbailey
Kris..I think I saw you last night but not sure, the child did not look old enought to be 2 and was not sure it was you. When I went to look a second time I could not find you...a lot of people there and I was running around some of the time doing stuff for people.

K

kris31280

Kris..I think I saw you last night but not sure, the child did not look old enought to be 2 and was not sure it was you. When I went to look a second time I could not find you...a lot of people there and I was running around some of the time doing stuff for people.
Yeah, it was me you saw... I didn't realize it until after you had passed... I was there with the little lion. I was actually following him back to that big slide because he loved that thing when we passed by you.