Has anyone in here ever,

refi-rep

donated to Childrens Hospital or St. Jude. I ve decided that per refi I do now until the week of Christmas, I will in return donate a split of $25/$25 per center. I d love to be able to see the childrens faces when they re opening presents during the holidays. Has anyone ever visited them?

Darcy

That's a good idea. I donate to St. Jude Hospital too but I don't do every month.

Last edited:

kalmd

I donate to Children's Hospital through the CFC at work. My daughter was there for 10 days after birth and has been there many times for various things. I also give to Ronald McDonald House because hubby and I stayed there during our daughter's 10 day stay.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both are class act facilities/organizations!
Do not let St. Jude's bully you into donations.
They can be over agressive !

willie

I believe their overhead for the charity is above average but I donate anyway. I only wish more of the money went towards the childrens benefit not a telemarketer.

refi-rep

My child was air-lifted to Children's after his birth. It's a good facility (although I did see some things that bothered me) and they always need donations whether it's toys, clothes, etc.

You know thats what I and my wife were thinking about doing, is using the money put aside from each loan and buy toys for the boys and girls at Childrens Hospital and personally deliver them, and whenever I see a St. Jude commercial it really gets to me, I d like to do something for the parents as well to show them some support as well.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
My husband donates to St. Jude through CFC at work. Every paycheck for the last 3 years. It is for a good cause.

Last edited:

refi-rep

I donate to Children's Hospital through the CFC at work. My daughter was there for 10 days after birth and has been there many times for various things. I also give to Ronald McDonald House because hubby and I stayed there during our daughter's 10 day stay.

How is your daughter doing?

refi-rep

Both are class act facilities/organizations!
Do not let St. Jude's bully you into donations.
They can be over agressive !

Have you been a victim of their aggressiveness? Do they come off aggressive or is there only a minimum donation that can be mad? Im looking at hopefully 200-300 each.

refi-rep

Has anyone in here ever, 11-02-2007 10:38 AM YOU'RE ICKY! EWE!!!!

Thanks to the person who likes using elementary words, maybe I should donate to your education fund?