Community Mtg: Nov. 6, Crime Spree in 7th Distr., St. Mary's County

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Sheriff Timothy Cameron, State's Attorney Richard Fritz, Lt. Brian Cedar of Maryland State Police, and representatives from the Bureau of Criminal Investigations (BCI) will be on hand to discuss Burglaries, Crime & Community Concerns in the Seventh District.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007 @ 7:00 p.m.

Seventh District Volunteer Fire Department

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:killingme:killingme:killingme
Seriously though, just heard a report of a gunshot over on Olen Mattingly Road.

ImnoMensa

I attended the last one of these about 6 years ago. It was pretty much a dud,but I have been watching, and this time around we have had a strong police presence, so I believe the police are really trying this time. Even the state boys have been around.
Someone said the Enterprise reported two had been caught, have to check on that.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Released today:

As part of an ongoing investigation into several residential burglaries which occurred in the area of Abell, St. Mary’s County Maryland, detectives from the St. Mary’s County Bureau of Criminal Investigations arrested and charged John Michael Jackson a 32 year old male of Abell Maryland with one count of First Degree Burglary, two counts of Theft, one count of Malicious Destruction of Property and two counts of Rogue and Vagabond. Jackson was incarcerated at the St. Mary’s County Detention Center and was held on a $10,000.00 bond.

ImnoMensa

Just got back from the big meeting at the Firehouse. What a mob. The place was packed. I would guess there were 500 to 600 people there. Quite a group. Standing room only as they ran out of chairs. I think Cameron was greatly surprised at the crowd.

It was a presentation much like the last one except now they have power point.

Basically they said lock your doors , hide your valuables , keep your gun loaded and watch your neighbors house as he watches yours. 4 people have been arrested and they suspect more.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
. Standing room only as they ran out of chairs. I think Cameron was greatly surprised at the crowd.

Basically they said lock your doors , hide your valuables , keep your gun loaded and watch your neighbors house as he watches yours. 4 people have been arrested and they suspect more.

There were plenty of chairs down by the bay doors.:shrug: Everyone filed in and sort of congregated near the door instead of going all the way in the FH.

Rick Fritz said to make sure the body is INSIDE the house after you shoot.:lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
What happened over there saturday morning? I saw quite a few county boys hauling ass that direction around 10ish that morning.