Man robbed outside of PNC in Lexington Park in Daylight!

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Be careful when you go to banks these days robbers / crack heads are makeing test runs to see how long it takes cops to show up at banks after they take your money and dash.:evil:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I saw the officer talking with the older man as I was driving home..
When is this crap going to stop :jameo:

Last edited:

beerlover

When they make carrying weapons legal like you can in texas. that would stop the crackheads. that or a bullet

Damn right - and Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, etc., etc. Why is it so hard for lawmakers here to comprehend that if the criminals KNOW their potential victims are not armed, it only emboldens them?? Maybe since we can't legally carry here, we should form a vigilante group to catch these scumrats and dish out some street justice. I'd love to tire iron some crackhead's teeth out.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Damn right - and Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, etc., etc. Why is it so hard for lawmakers here to comprehend that if the criminals KNOW their potential victims are not armed, it only emboldens them?? Maybe since we can't legally carry here, we should form a vigilante group to catch these scumrats and dish out some street justice. I'd love to tire iron some crackhead's teeth out.

what are yall talkin about not legally carrying here...?

Last i heard, you just needed a concealed weapon permit and you can carry a handgun around in maryland...

tell me this hasn't changed. Please.

EDIT:
MD GUN LAWS

yeahhhh, don't know what yall were talkin about but you can definitely carry legally..

Last edited:
C

czygvtwkr

Last i heard, you just needed a concealed weapon permit and you can carry a handgun around in maryland...

EDIT:
MD GUN LAWS

yeahhhh, don't know what yall were talkin about but you can definitely carry legally..

The problem is the state will not issue the permits

MMDad

Lem Putt

EDIT:
MD GUN LAWS

Apply for one and let us know how it goes, Skippy. It doesn't matter if you are a law abiding citizen. There is almost no chance you'll get one.

Chainsaw Slayer

When they make carrying weapons legal like you can in texas. that would stop the crackheads. that or a bullet

You can do the same thing in Vermont. Vermont has an even better law than Texas. You don't even have to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon.

ginwoman

what happens if you don't have a permit, but carry a gun and you get robbed and blow a maggots head off? Does the maggot go free and you go to jail? (I realize at that point the scumbag would either be in the hospital or funeral home - but you know what I'm asking).

ginwoman

can a Maryland resident go to Texas (or wherever) get their gun registered and be "legal" at that point to carry the gun in MD?

Chainsaw Slayer

EDIT:
MD GUN LAWS

Maryland is not a "Shall Issue" state. This means in order to get a permit you have to prove to the state why you need it. Maryland has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

Chainsaw Slayer

can a Maryland resident go to Texas (or wherever) get their gun registered and be "legal" at that point to carry the gun in MD?

No certain states only honor permits with pre selected states. Maryland will not honor a permit from any other state.

Which States Honor Which Permit?
(Information from Handgunlaw.us )

INFORMATION BELOW IS CERTAINLY SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!
Always call to confirm current law before you travel armed into other jurisdictions.

Nevada permits are currently honored in Arizona, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Utah. Note: Michigan & Kansas honor Nevada permits only if held by Nevada residents. Nevada charges $100.25 (including fingerprinting) to process your application.

Utah permits are currently honored in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming. Note: Colorado, Florida, Michigan & New Hampshire honor Utah permits only if held by Utah residents. Utah charges $65.25 to process your application (plus fingerprint fees).

Florida permits are currently honored in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wyoming. Note: Colorado, Kansas, Michigan, New Hampshire & West Virginia honor Florida permits only if held by Florida residents.
Florida charges $117.00 to process your application (plus fingerprint fees).

Alaska & Vermont do not require permits for concealed carry by citizens who may legally possess a firearm

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Maryland is not a "Shall Issue" state. This means in order to get a permit you have to prove to the state why you need it. Maryland has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

yeah, i remember hearing this before. You have to have like, a reason to be fearing for your life or some :bs: I guess i'd hoped that this wasn't true lol. but from what i heard, you basically have to have police reports and other :bs: proving that someone is stalking you or other stuff like that where you have reason to need a handgun to defend yourself or something...

well thats pretty uncool.

Just a thought - it is funny watching this discussion in SOMD... if it was up near Annapolis/Baltimore it would be the COMPLETE opposite.

Can we thank that densely populated area for electing the liberal idiots governing us.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

so have i got this straight?

Can i take a rifle or shotgun into say...target? as long as its unloaded of course. I'm allowed to carry something like this around, just not a handgun correct?

(can you picture a buncha people with gunslings around their necks and a shotgun at their side walking around in like, JPC or Target or something?)

or, even better, once i get out of my vehicle i can load it correct? Am i reading into these laws correctly lol?

queencity28

It's extremely expensive and almost damn near impossible to get concealed permit in NC. And the violent crime rate here in Charlotte is so bad, it ranks higher than NYC and LA.

I agree, carrying your own firearm would deter alot of criminals from thinking they can just sneak up on you. It's so bad around here that I have actually considered carrying one anyway. I think i'd rather face charges than be raped or murdered.

what happens if you don't have a permit, but carry a gun and you get robbed and blow a maggots head off? Does the maggot go free and you go to jail? (I realize at that point the scumbag would either be in the hospital or funeral home - but you know what I'm asking).

dead man can't tell tales... make sure you kill them...