Fight at Wal-Mart?

K

kris31280

I was at Wal-Mart getting my son's picture taken and to pick up some cold stuff for him, and as we neared the shaving aisle there was a huge crowd and Wal-Mart employees were rushing past me.

Some woman claims that some random person came up and "popped" her, and apparently the person ran out of the store. The woman appeared to be white trash, which became very apparent when she started to threaten the group of shoppers who had gathered around to see what the hell had happened.

I got myself and my son out of there as fast as humanly possible.

Apparently there is a scam thing going around where people stage something like this to get money for medical bills.

Anyone hear anything about this?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I hear
I was at Wal-Mart getting my son's picture taken and to pick up some cold stuff for him, and as we neared the shaving aisle there was a huge crowd and Wal-Mart employees were rushing past me.

Some woman claims that some random person came up and "popped" her, and apparently the person ran out of the store. The woman appeared to be white trash, which became very apparent when she started to threaten the group of shoppers who had gathered around to see what the hell had happened.

Apparently there is a scam thing going around where people stage something like this to get money for medical bills.

I heard on the scanner that there was a 10-10 (fight in progress) in Walmart in front of the pharmacy, but I was busy, so didn't listen in to what happened. Walmart: Where the elite don't meet.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I hear

I heard on the scanner that there was a 10-10 (fight in progress) in Walmart in front of the pharmacy, but I was busy, so didn't listen in to what happened. Walmart: Where the elite don't meet.

I guess someone found out their prescription wasn't on that $4.00 list.:shrug:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Walmart: Where the elite don't meet.
:shrug:
But, others feel that the low prices offered by Wal-Mart are worth the hassle of dealing with a big parking lot and long lines. "I spent like an hour and a half in there yesterday, but the prices are great," noted Forum reader BS Gal. "I'll go again, just not on a Saturday."

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I wander around Walmart like a junkie. I just don't buy anything but cat food. Well, dog toys. And sometimes cereal and peanuts. Well, sometimes I buy the 5 FRIGGIN GALLON mustard containers when I feel like eating hot dogs. Other than that, I don't go there. Oh, I get oil there for my car and sometimes windshield wiper blades and, once in a while, light bulbs and coffee and, in season, Halloween candy. Other than that, I don't go there, well, unless I need new smoke detector batteries cause it is time to change those and, of course, feminine products, but, other than that, I don't....well, I did need laundry detergent. I buy my t.p. at Giant when it is on sale, though.

belvak

Happy Camper
I wander around Walmart like a junkie. I just don't buy anything but cat food. Well, dog toys. And sometimes cereal and peanuts. Well, sometimes I buy the 5 FRIGGIN GALLON mustard containers when I feel like eating hot dogs. Other than that, I don't go there. Oh, I get oil there for my car and sometimes windshield wiper blades and, once in a while, light bulbs and coffee and, in season, Halloween candy. Other than that, I don't go there, well, unless I need new smoke detector batteries cause it is time to change those and, of course, feminine products, but, other than that, I don't....well, I did need laundry detergent. I buy my t.p. at Giant when it is on sale, though.

:killingme :killingme :killingme

P

Patch Tuesday

I'm so relieved to hear that your "easy button" wasn't damaged...

:whistle:

Admit it.... you have a problem.....:lmao::lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Ramble on... :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Yep! Winter's on it's way, afterall! Don't want to get caught with your pants down and nothing to wipe with!!! :lmao:

Well, it will be a dollar a roll when you're PM'ing me during a smowstorm looking for some. Rose can have it for free.