Target's Halloween Candy

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
is 75% off and they have a boatload. DR was concerned that I brought all our leftovers to work and he missed his Reeses. I got three bags of them today for 52 cents each.

P

Patch Tuesday

is 75% off and they have a boatload. DR was concerned that I brought all our leftovers to work and he missed his Reeses. I got three bags of them today for 52 cents each.

What about more TP?

:jameo:

onebdzee

off the shelf

Me and the girl got tramatized at Wal Mart this morning and had to bring her back down with 3 big bags of taffy for .84 a bag

She crashed from the sugar high about a half hour ago and she did appear to not have the shakes anymore....I don't think I will take her in there again

sockgirl77

Target's Halloween Candy 11-04-2007 10:05 PM lunchables aren't healthy

Lunchmeat, cheese, crackers, and 100% fruit juice. Alot healthier than alot of the crap kids eat nowadays. :shrug:

E

(((echo)))

I was thinking about the whole trick or treat thing......but no-one hands out cookie dough :ohwell:

Fubar

Look my ass glows!

CVS had candy and decorations at 75% off-I did notice the bags of candy corn were smaller though.:confused:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

been there did not do that. Figured I would eat the kids trick or treat bounty while they are at thier mommas.:yahoo:

jenbengen

Watch it

:lalala: My belly doesn't need any more candy in this house. I must avoid Target at all costs today. :lmao: