Gospel of Inclusion.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
:coffee: Jesus paid the penalty for all humanity so everyone does get saved in the end,

and it is called the Gospel of Inclusion link HERE.

It is "inclusion" because everybody is included.

Some one gives a fancy name for anything and that is another one.

The Bishop has that message correct but I do not say that he goes as far with the truth as I do.

But now it is an official doctrine.:howdy:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Mr. Ferrari

:coffee: Jesus paid the penalty for all humanity so everyone does get saved in the end,

The Bishop has that message correct but I do not say that he goes as far with the truth as I do.

But now it is an official doctrine.:howdy:
:coffee: I just saw this report last night Sunday on some News Station telling about Bishop Pearson.

Link HERE to Dateline but that might not be the show that I saw.

It said that his very large 60,000 plus congregants shrank to nothing because those so-called "Christians" could not accept a non-vengeful God without their fire in Hell.

Then afterwards the Bishop stuck to the truth and now his church group is gaining new congregants that are far more Christ-like Christians.
:duel:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Mr. Ferrari

But now it is an official doctrine.
:howdy:
:diva: It troubles me that so many people cling to that dead idea of Hell link HERE.

The Bible and Jesus were only talking about death and the grave but people cling to the torture of sinners like it simply has to be.

Muslims are like Christians in believing that error of people in Hell and it is not true.

Jesus paid the full price and full penalty for everybody.

Not partial, not half payment.

Jesus died for sinners and not the righteous so sinners would be in Hell except Christ forgives them all.

It is so simple.

Now it is not just me "JPC sr" telling this because now we have a Christian Bishop teaching the salvation truth too.

Everybody gets saved. :howdy:

camily

Peace
:diva: It troubles me that so many people cling to that dead idea of Hell link HERE.

The Bible and Jesus were only talking about death and the grave but people cling to the torture of sinners like it simply has to be.

Muslims are like Christians in believing that error of people in Hell and it is not true.

Jesus paid the full price and full penalty for everybody.

Not partial, not half payment.

Jesus died for sinners and not the righteous so sinners would be in Hell except Christ forgives them all.

It is so simple.

Now it is not just me "JPC sr" telling this because now we have a Christian Bishop teaching the salvation truth too.

Everybody gets saved. :howdy:

Talking to yourself?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Mr. Ferrari

But now it is an official doctrine
.:howdy:
:diva: Perhaps the best place to start understanding the scripture correctly is through the Jesus Seminar of Bible scholars and associates, link HERE.

Plus there are plenty of books available through the libraries and book stores on Biblical criticism, link HERE.

The older the book the better the info because many in modern Christianity are actively trying to hide the old yet new truths from the scriptures.

There is far more and far better info then just no hell and everyone getting saved.

Those are easy and the Bible goes much deeper then that.:diva:

Marie

Questions

When Christ Died he decended into hell?

The fallen angels that breed with the daughters of men are in Tratus Hebrew for hell mentioned 5 places in scripture.

Christ talks more about hell then he ever did about heaven? (most have been pretty important to him)

Hell was orignally created for Satin and there is no redemptive plan for him.

Larger question here, ask yourself why would God provide himself the son, as an atonement for sin on the cross. Why not choose another method if he just going to give a free pass to everyone?

John 6
64Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. 65He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him.”

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Ferrous Canus,

When Christ Died he decended into hell?
:popcorn: Yes, and "hell" meant the grave.

Christ died on the cross and spent 3 days and 3 nights in the grave dead and then rose from the dead.

If Christ did not die then our savation is void and vain, link HERE.
Marie said:
The fallen angels that breed with the daughters of men are in Tratus Hebrew for hell mentioned 5 places in scripture.
:coffee: That is just mixed up Christian traditions but not Bible text.

The "sons of God" is just a fancy way of saying "men" with the daughters, link HERE

That is also where people stopped living so long as He changed it to 120 years old (verse 3) and it slowly decreased to 120 max.

That is why one generation is 120 years per the Bible definition of generation.
Marie said:
Christ talks more about hell then he ever did about heaven? (most have been pretty important to him)
:coffee: Hell means the grave and Christ was talking about death which mankind is so afraid of.

Jesus told and demonstrated that we do not need to fear death.
Marie said:
Hell was orignally created for Satin and there is no redemptive plan for him.
:whistle: Christian tradition teaches that but none of it is from the Bible and it is not correct.
Marie said:
Larger question here, ask yourself why would God provide himself the son, as an atonement for sin on the cross. Why not choose another method if he just going to give a free pass to everyone?
:diva: According to the Bible God did not like giving His son but it was necessary because it was the only way to reconcile mankind to God.

God gives salvation as a free gift but not a cheap gift because it cost a fortune in order to give it away for free.

If Christ had failed then God would have been a fraud and His word would have been worthless.
Marie said:
John 6
64Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. 65He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him.”
:coffee: That text is a two edged sword that cuts both ways, link HERE.

It also says that those that do not come to Him is because He does not draw them or enable the people link HERE.

Therefore if anyone does not get saved then is would be a sin by God in dooming the people to hell.

So on Judgement Day every knee shall bow and confess and everyone does get saved, link HERE.

The Bible and God has a great plan with a happy ending for all.

fredcaudle

:popcorn: Yes, and "hell" meant the grave.

Christ died on the cross and spent 3 days and 3 nights in the grave dead and then rose from the dead.

If Christ did not die then our savation is void and vain, link HERE.
:coffee: That is just mixed up Christian traditions but not Bible text.

The "sons of God" is just a fancy way of saying "men" with the daughters, link HERE

That is also where people stopped living so long as He changed it to 120 years old (verse 3) and it slowly decreased to 120 max.

That is why one generation is 120 years per the Bible definition of generation.:coffee: Hell means the grave and Christ was talking about death which mankind is so afraid of.

Jesus told and demonstrated that we do not need to fear death.:whistle: Christian tradition teaches that but none of it is from the Bible and it is not correct.:diva: According to the Bible God did not like giving His son but it was necessary because it was the only way to reconcile mankind to God.

God gives salvation as a free gift but not a cheap gift because it cost a fortune in order to give it away for free.

If Christ had failed then God would have been a fraud and His word would have been worthless.:coffee: That text is a two edged sword that cuts both ways, link HERE.

It also says that those that do not come to Him is because He does not draw them or enable the people link HERE.

Therefore if anyone does not get saved then is would be a sin by God in dooming the people to hell.

So on Judgement Day every knee shall bow and confess and everyone does get saved, link HERE.

The Bible and God has a great plan with a happy ending for all.
God is Holy... therefore in judgment the unholy could not enter heaven. It is man's sin redeemed by the blood of Jesus. The teaching that "everyone" goes to heaven regardless has been around since Jesus' day. It is a false teaching that came from religion.

Regardless of the tons of evidence in Scripture that would counter the teaching of man that everyone goes to heaven regardless... common sense needs to kick in. Man that rapes and murders up to the moment he dies goes to heaven where a holy God is throned???? Not likely my friends.

Jesus died for ALL MANKIND. All mankind is responsible to believe in the Word and Work of Jesus Christ to receive what has already been accomplished. When a person believes, change takes place by the power of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit gives life. I.e. those without the Spirit of God DO NOT enter heaven. Religion is deceptive, the word of God speaks.

tommyjones

God is Holy... therefore in judgment the unholy could not enter heaven. It is man's sin redeemed by the blood of Jesus. The teaching that "everyone" goes to heaven regardless has been around since Jesus' day. It is a false teaching that came from religion.

Regardless of the tons of evidence in Scripture that would counter the teaching of man that everyone goes to heaven regardless... common sense needs to kick in. Man that rapes and murders up to the moment he dies goes to heaven where a holy God is throned???? Not likely my friends.

Jesus died for ALL MANKIND. All mankind is responsible to believe in the Word and Work of Jesus Christ to receive what has already been accomplished. When a person believes, change takes place by the power of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit gives life. I.e. those without the Spirit of God DO NOT enter heaven. Religion is deceptive, the word of God speaks.

your word of god IS religion.

tommyjones

Which one? Which religion does God name specifically in the Bible? Outside of the JEwish nation... which religion did Jesus say belong too?

much of the bible was written by jews who were trying to form a new sect in response to a schism among jews wrt if jesus was the son of god.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Ferrous Canus, and Stupidus Giganticus.

God is Holy... therefore in judgment the unholy could not enter heaven.
:drool: That does not come from the scriptures,

because Jesus forgives sinners (or un-Holy) and then everyone gets saved.

Jesus said to "love thy enemy" and not to torture them in a hell fire.
fredcaudle said:
It is man's sin redeemed by the blood of Jesus.
:diva: Yes, Jesus paid the price in full for all sin for everyone.

Forgive them even though they do not know what they are doing.
fredcaudle said:
The teaching that "everyone" goes to heaven regardless has been around since Jesus' day.
:popcorn: That is very true and correct.

Jesus was the fulfillment of the salvation for all humanity.
fredcaudle said:
It is a false teaching that came from religion.
:whistle: There is much false teachings in religions but Christ did not preach a false teaching.

Love thy enemy and not to torture them in hell fire, link HERE.
fredcaudle said:
Regardless of the tons of evidence in Scripture that would counter the teaching of man that everyone goes to heaven regardless... common sense needs to kick in.
:coffee: The problem with statements as above is that the poster gives no scripture and then demand the "common sense" be accepted.

The scriptures teach that Christ paid the penalty for all of humanity and our human senses can not quite understand the absolute forgiveness of sins through unconditional love, but there it is indeed.
fredcaudle said:
Man that rapes and murders up to the moment he dies goes to heaven where a holy God is throned???? Not likely my friends.
:coffee: According to the Bible then after death is not the end of this life but the beginning of a new birth into the Kingdom of God.

So on Judgement Day the murderer and rapist will still face down their own past sins in the "furnace of fire" and then they will see and will believe and then they will repent with "weaping and nashing of teeth" link HERE.
fredcaudle said:
Jesus died for ALL MANKIND.
:drool: That is it.
fredcaudle said:
All mankind is responsible to believe in the Word and Work of Jesus Christ to receive what has already been accomplished. When a person believes, change takes place by the power of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit gives life. I.e. those without the Spirit of God DO NOT enter heaven. Religion is deceptive, the word of God speaks.
:diva: This above is putting a condition when God gives unconditionally.

Salvation is a free gift.

If one had to pay for salvation by believing then it is not free and Christ did not pay in full - but Christ did pay in full.

Unconditional love means no conditions - it is free to us receiving it.

fredcaudle

Jesus said to "love thy enemy" and not to torture them in a hell fire.:diva: Yes, Jesus paid the price in full for all sin for everyone.

Forgive them even though they do not know what they are doing.:popcorn: That is very true and correct.

Jesus was the fulfillment of the salvation for all humanity.:whistle: There is much false teachings in religions but Christ did not preach a false teaching.

Love thy enemy and not to torture them in hell fire, link HERE.:coffee: The problem with statements as above is that the poster gives no scripture and then demand the "common sense" be accepted.

The scriptures teach that Christ paid the penalty for all of humanity and our human senses can not quite understand the absolute forgiveness of sins through unconditional love, but there it is indeed.:coffee: According to the Bible then after death is not the end of this life but the beginning of a new birth into the Kingdom of God.

So on Judgement Day the murderer and rapist will still face down their own past sins in the "furnace of fire" and then they will see and will believe and then they will repent with "weaping and nashing of teeth" link HERE.:drool: That is it.:diva: This above is putting a condition when God gives unconditionally.

If one had to pay for salvation by believing then it is not free and Christ did not pay in full - but Christ did pay in full.

Quote one Scripture that SPECIFICALLY WITHOUT A DOUBT says NO HELL... NO JUDGMENT...

fredcaudle

Jesus said to "love thy enemy" and not to torture them in a hell fire.:diva: Yes, Jesus paid the price in full for all sin for everyone.

Forgive them even though they do not know what they are doing.:popcorn: That is very true and correct.

Jesus was the fulfillment of the salvation for all humanity.:whistle: There is much false teachings in religions but Christ did not preach a false teaching.

Love thy enemy and not to torture them in hell fire, link HERE.:coffee: The problem with statements as above is that the poster gives no scripture and then demand the "common sense" be accepted.

The scriptures teach that Christ paid the penalty for all of humanity and our human senses can not quite understand the absolute forgiveness of sins through unconditional love, but there it is indeed.:coffee: According to the Bible then after death is not the end of this life but the beginning of a new birth into the Kingdom of God.

So on Judgement Day the murderer and rapist will still face down their own past sins in the "furnace of fire" and then they will see and will believe and then they will repent with "weaping and nashing of teeth" link HERE.:drool: That is it.:diva: This above is putting a condition when God gives unconditionally.

So, in context of the scripture you quoted, Matthew 6 in the same sermon (Matthew 6.15) does not mean anything... If I don't forgive, Jesus lied?

tommyjones

really? Fascinating.... Jew first and then Gentile believed... yet new sect???

for a suposed man of god your history is lacking.

the majority of the jews did not believe, those that did wrote the gospels to justify and propagate their position. Reading in the context of the times is important when trying to find the true meaning of ancient works.

fredcaudle

for a suposed man of god your history is lacking.

the majority of the jews did not believe, those that did wrote the gospels to justify and propagate their position. Reading in the context of the times is important when trying to find the true meaning of ancient works.
He came to that which was His own (Jews) but His own (Jews) did not receive Him, Yet to those who believed (Jews and Gentiles) in His name, he gave the right to become children of God.... (John 1.12)

As to context and times, that is the point. Total man throughout all times have rejected the authority of God and that is why we have religious threads to go back and forth on.

Man always "propagates" his thinking. Godly men have "propagated" the word according to what the Spirit showed them and ungodly men have "propagated" their word according to what their spirit showed them.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Ferrous Canus, and Stupidus Giganticus.

Quote one Scripture that SPECIFICALLY WITHOUT A DOUBT says NO HELL... NO JUDGMENT...
:coffee: Well I gave two text links in the previous post but this is my favorite link HERE.

That says: EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue shall confess. EVERYONE, see link above.

But I must add that I am not saying there is "no hell" or "no Judgement".

Those words are simply being mis-interpreted.

So there is a hell but it just means the common grave or tomb for the dead bodies and not a place of torture.

There is a Judgement and Judgement Day but it is not like human Judging in a Court of human laws.

The Bible discription of Judgement is best given by the entire Bible Book of Judges where the Judges teach righteousness and that is what will happen on J-Day.

The fire of torment in the Bible is a purifying fire that changes the sinner into a repentant disciple.

Fire is a symbol of the holy spirit and of righteousness but not of torture, link HERE.

fredcaudle

:coffee: Well I gave two text links in the previous post but this is my favorite link HERE.

That says: EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue shall confess. EVERYONE, see link above.

But I must add that I am not saying there is "no hell" or "no Judgement".

Those words are simply being mis-interpreted.

So there is a hell but it just means the common grave or tomb for the dead bodies and not a place of torture.

There is a Judgement and Judgement Day but it is not like human Judging in a Court of human laws.

The Bible discription of Judgement is best given by the entire Bible Book of Judges where the Judges teach righteousness and that is what will happen on J-Day.

The fire of torment in the Bible is a purifying fire that changes the sinner into a repentant disciple.

Fire is a symbol of the holy spirit and of righteousness but not of torture, link HERE.
Revelation 22.15... "outside"... guess it takes eternity to refine those who practice falsehood to become repentant disciples after they die.

Every knee will TRULY bow and every tongue TRULY confess... how sad to do this after one dies instead of taking the blessing now and having the right to become children of God.

[Your Scriptures listed in your messages did NOT say there is no hell (fire, weeping and gnashing of teeth) just said things we do as a result of believing in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of our life.)