remember the car(van) chase last week?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There...

...should be a reckless endangerment/attempted manslaughter charge for each every person he ran off the road, scared or even drove past.

If you do something like that, driving that aggressively, that fast, we need some serious, serious penalties.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

something even more important to this case (in my mind at least)

turns out the guy tested positive for Hep-C.

everyone who believes in some divine being, please put all of the officers who came into contact with him in your prayers that they do not contract the disease. He apparently cut his arm or something while getting out of his car or something like that, so that is why the Hepatitis is of concern.

Ponytail

"Other items allegedly stolen by Butler included cash money, collector coins, a handgun, digital camera and even a 2003 Harley Davidson motorcycle which he is alleged to have driven and abandoned in Charles County. "

"cash money"??? They really wrote that... Wow.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Plug that name into the MD Judiciary site. Good gawd the only thing he has not done is sell nuclear secrets to North Korea.

He ran away because he did not want to go back to prison?

Looks like it will be his permanent residence now.

MMDad

Lem Putt
...should be a reckless endangerment/attempted manslaughter charge for each every person he ran off the road, scared or even drove past.

If you do something like that, driving that aggressively, that fast, we need some serious, serious penalties.

I'd rather he paid us all restitution. When he passed me in the Lowe's parking lot, I was really skeered. That should be worth a cool million, right?

I wonder when my check is going to show up.

Pete

Repete
Anyone wonder why he isn't a career criminal with a middle name like "Vivian"? Talk about your "Boy named Sue".

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

"Other items allegedly stolen by Butler included cash money, collector coins, a handgun, digital camera and even a 2003 Harley Davidson motorcycle which he is alleged to have driven and abandoned in Charles County. "

"cash money"??? They really wrote that... Wow.

thats what it is...

its just legal terminology :shrug:

thats why "collector coins" are listed seperately for example. sure, they are money, but they are worth more than the amount listed on them. just an example though, and not the greatest at that lol...

just take it for legal mumbo jumbo :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Right...

I'd rather he paid us all restitution. When he passed me in the Lowe's parking lot, I was really skeered. That should be worth a cool million, right?

I wonder when my check is going to show up.

...so, either we make him pay you which means he'll rob me to come up with some dough or we take away his freedom to hurt anyone else.

See, to me, crime, stealing, it's not about the item per se, it's about my time, my money that went into the item. A gift, shopping, and then the attachment.

We trivialize crime so much in this country. This guy should be in jail for a damn long time.

MMDad

Lem Putt
...so, either we make him pay you which means he'll rob me to come up with some dough or we take away his freedom to hurt anyone else.

See, to me, crime, stealing, it's not about the item per se, it's about my time, my money that went into the item. A gift, shopping, and then the attachment.

We trivialize crime so much in this country. This guy should be in jail for a damn long time.

I have a feeling he'll be there for a while this time. Too bad he was let go so many times in the past. :ohwell:

W

Wenchy

I have a feeling he'll be there for a while this time. Too bad he was let go so many times in the past. :ohwell:

I don't get it. I must be a raving lunatic/nazi :shrug: People like this should be put to death. Immediately. :wench:

I thought this was a conservative board. Guess I was wrong.