Call of Duty 4

J

juggy4805

I gotta finish The Orange Box first. This is getting overwhelming. I have to finish Viva Pinata also. I want the 1000 points.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
So, did you get a 360? (I can't remember if you had one or not)

You get hi-speed net access yet?

I got a 360 the first day they came out:lmao:

High Speed... I wish. I am thinking about bringing my LCD and my Xbox to work so I can hook up on the DSL. They still do not run anything where I live.

smoothmarine187

I went through a couple of levels last night, that is the best game I've played in a long time. No one was on last night though except Juggy and he was playing Halo so I switched back to that.

Nupe2

I went through a couple of levels last night, that is the best game I've played in a long time. No one was on last night though except Juggy and he was playing Halo so I switched back to that.

Watched my son play it on his XBox. It looks like they have taken the series to "hole notha level" with this one. Funny thing is that after watching it for a while , I got dizzy. That's happened before and usually while watching someone else.

Has anyone here seen the pc version yet? I'm thinking about picking it up tonight or tomorrow. I wish they had a Mac version....:ohwell:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I put in a double workout at the gym this morning so I can stay up late and play tonight and skip the gym tomorrow morning :yay: