Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: dentsville accident rt 6

Registered User OldHillcrestGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    I was going to mention that earlier with the same comment (that they are not an accurate news source). The SUV looks rather well for a head on, but I doubt anyone survived in that gray sedan. The roof is gone and it looks like they used the "jaws of life" (I think that is what they call that extractor) on it. It is peeled apart like whoever was inside was trapped.
    All six victims were trapped in their vehicles, 5 in the sedan and the lady in the Trailblazer.
    Speed appears to be a factor sedan slide across road and was t-boned by the Trailblazer in the passenger side doors. The Trailblazer had severe front end damage but passenger compartment held up quite well for the impact it took.

Quote Originally Posted by The Showstopper View Post
    a co-worker of mine's wife was involved, she was flown to suburban hospital, all i know is she has a broken ankle and internal injuries, if i here anything else i will update
    at least she's alive... I will keep her in my prayers.
    "It's nearly impossible to speak of cats and come off as a sane person."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Showstopper View Post
    a co-worker of mine's wife was involved, she was flown to suburban hospital, all i know is she has a broken ankle and internal injuries, if i here anything else i will update
    let him know we are all praying for her.
    Fear the Government that Fears your gun.

Quote Originally Posted by bcp View Post
    let him know we are all praying for her.
    Likewise. My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by OldHillcrestGuy View Post
    All six victims were trapped in their vehicles, 5 in the sedan and the lady in the Trailblazer.
    Speed appears to be a factor sedan slide across road and was t-boned by the Trailblazer in the passenger side doors. The Trailblazer had severe front end damage but passenger compartment held up quite well for the impact it took.

Thank you for that information, so what is the condition of the 2 survivors in the sedan? Could it potentially be more than 3 deceased?

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Thank you for that information, so what is the condition of the 2 survivors in the sedan? Could it potentially be more than 3 deceased?
    They appear to be non life-threatening. Nothing like what St Marys Today is reporting 'three others on deaths doorstep".
    Last edited by OldHillcrestGuy; 11-06-2007 at 09:22 PM.

All 5 were students from LaPlata High(my alma mater). So, sad. I know how I felt when we found out one of our classmates had died... I can't imagine 3.
    "It's nearly impossible to speak of cats and come off as a sane person."

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCats View Post
    All 5 were students from LaPlata High(my alma mater). So, sad. I know how I felt when we found out one of our classmates had died... I can't imagine 3.
    Thought they might have been. Maybe even coming home from school after some type of after school activity like maybe football or basketball practice.

Speed, slick roads, inexperience, I almost lost my elder daughter due to inexperience with the mistake she made with a head-on collision that, for the Grace of God, brought her home safely. Please, please folks, train your kids professionally in addition to the local Drivers-Ed courses.

That scene looks so much like the infamous Lusby crash in January 1999. Pretty much the same scenario.

Fox 5 says 3 critical injuries, and the 5 in the sedan were from LPHS.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.