dentsville accident rt 6

cartman

fox 5 broke in and reported 2 car head on 3 dead. news crew on the way.. I cant find anything about it anywhere and cant get the online Charles scanner up any details

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Best guess its the Wheatley Rd or Oliver shop road intersection at Rt 6. That place can get hairy at times even though its wide open. Prayers to those involved.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
deadly week for teens

3 Dead on Oliver Shop Road;

3 more on Deaths Doorstep

Exclusive photos coming up from NBC 4

From St. Marys Today.. No other details yet.

cartman

Oliver's Shop Road at the intersection of Crescent Run Road...Three people are dead and three others are critically injured after a two-vehicle crash in Charles County, authorities said.

T

The Showstopper

a co-worker of mine's wife was involved, she was flown to suburban hospital, all i know is she has a broken ankle and internal injuries, if i here anything else i will update

I live off Olivers Shop Road and I am not surprised by this. People CONSTANTLY fly on this road and I get passed in a 40 MPH zone (I do 45) like I am sitting still. It is not only teenagers who fly down these roads... the majority is mostly adults headed home in a rush, down these back roads trying to avoid traffic in Hughesville / Charlotte Hall...

This is sad and I truly feel sorry for the accident, but these back roads are a time-bomb... I am waiting for a deer to jump out in front of me and I have to slam on my brakes and one of these morons slam into the back of me.

It is a shame…

It was just on the Ch. 4 news. Video from the helicopter. What a mess. 6 total passengers, 3 dead. No names or ages released yet.

Pandora

St. Mary's Today says it involved teens, but it's hard to believe anything they say, they've been wrong so many times.

I was going to mention that earlier with the same comment (that they are not an accurate news source). The SUV looks rather well for a head on, but I doubt anyone survived in that gray sedan. :ohwell: The roof is gone and it looks like they used the "jaws of life" (I think that is what they call that extractor) on it. It is peeled apart like whoever was inside was trapped.