Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illegal Immigrant policy in So. Md. Counties

Patch Tuesday
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity jane View Post
    I actually did e-mail a member of the Cal. Co. commissioners asking about a policy. So far, I've not received a response. I'm going to e-mail the other members, too.
    Don't forget to remind them that one of the murders committed in Calvert last year was by an illegal immigrant. And be sure to ask them why the name of the farmer who was employing the illegal immigrants where the murder was committed was kept out of the press...

illegal immigrants should just be shot, it would be quicker and easier then deporting them.

From out of state my arse. I'll bet that their pals are the slumlords that are providing the cheap housing for the illegals. Ignorance is bliss. That probably goes for all three So. Md counties.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.