Illegal Immigrant policy in So. Md. Counties

calamity jane

I was reading about Montgomery Co.'s and Pr. William, Va.'s policies, and wondered about us in Cal., Chas., and St. Mary's.
Does anyone know if a policy exists. Sorry if this has been discussed, I searched and didn't find anything on our counties policies.

This whole topic cracks me up as the key word here is "Illegal"!

I am all for someone coming here to make a better life for themselves and going through the proper channels to work here legally - you know - pay taxes and contribute!

When a county or community uses Government funds to build a "shelter" for migrant workers to wait for work I start to have a problem. UNLESS all the workers there have proper paperwork - i.e.; check cards at the door, no problem! No card or papers, automatically deported...

Illegal Immigrant = Auto-Deportation

P

Patch Tuesday

I was reading about Montgomery Co.'s and Pr. William, Va.'s policies, and wondered about us in Cal., Chas., and St. Mary's.
Does anyone know if a policy exists. Sorry if this has been discussed, I searched and didn't find anything on our counties policies.

That's because no policies exist. And on the subject of St. Mary's County, only Commissioner Larry Jarboe is even willing to go on record to even discuss the subject. The rest of the bunch won't open their mouths, no doubt in fear of offending future voters possibly being granted amnesty by the likes of Steny Hoyer and that bunch...

:barf:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I have also wondered the same thing. Remember not too long ago they rounded up a bunch of alleged gang members (some presumably illegal) at Chapel Point or somewhere. Never heard whether or not they were deported. Unfortunately, the Democrats *need* this demographic to ensure their continued rule so don't expect to see any hard-and-fast policies anytime soon.

calamity jane

I actually did e-mail a member of the Cal. Co. commissioners asking about a policy. So far, I've not received a response. I'm going to e-mail the other members, too.

P

Patch Tuesday

I actually did e-mail a member of the Cal. Co. commissioners asking about a policy. So far, I've not received a response. I'm going to e-mail the other members, too.

Don't forget to remind them that one of the murders committed in Calvert last year was by an illegal immigrant. And be sure to ask them why the name of the farmer who was employing the illegal immigrants where the murder was committed was kept out of the press...

:whistle:

BernieP

Resident PIA
From out of state my arse. I'll bet that their pals are the slumlords that are providing the cheap housing for the illegals. Ignorance is bliss. That probably goes for all three So. Md counties.