Vote for my husband and I...PLEASE!

braneag

Sweetpea
Hey everyone :howdy: My husband and I entered one of our wedding pictures into the Southern Maryland Wedding Guides picture cover contest for their Winter/Spring magazine. Our picture made the top 12. I can't believe it but if anyone has a minute please stop by their site, somdweddings.com, and vote for us...picture number 8!! Every vote counts. Many thanks!

braneag

Sweetpea
It wasn't the greatest of our wedding pictures but the photo had to be a vertical shot and this one was the best of the verticals. We didn't have alot to choose from because our photographer lost pretty much ALL of our reception pictures!! None of the first dance, cutting the cake, bouquet toss, garter, none of that!! And, it took us almost two years to get our prints and albums!!!

It wasn't the greatest of our wedding pictures but the photo had to be a vertical shot and this one was the best of the verticals. We didn't have alot to choose from because our photographer lost pretty much ALL of our reception pictures!! None of the first dance, cutting the cake, bouquet toss, garter, none of that!! And, it took us almost two years to get our prints and albums!!!

I love your dress and you have wonderful shoulders! I voted, but I made up all the info since they insisted all fields be filled out.... Bobo Smith at 911 Wow'em Lane. They may recognize the phone number which was 867-5309. The email entered was yalikethisisgonnawork@yahoo.com :whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
I guess you are cute enough.
just you though, the husband does nothing for me.

so I voted for you.

I feel like such a whore.

by the way,, whats up with that one where the babe married what appears to be a 5 year old?

braneag

Sweetpea
That's funny. Sorry about not posting the link...I don't know how to. This is actually my first post. I usually browse through to see what's going on around here and that's about it.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
# 2 is very cute but I thought it was suppose to be a pic of husband and wife???? :shrug:

Angel

~*~*~
Sorry braneag, you are a beautiful bride, but picture 4 was my favorite for a magazine cover.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Hey everyone :howdy: My husband and I entered one of our wedding pictures into the Southern Maryland Wedding Guides picture cover contest for their Winter/Spring magazine. Our picture made the top 12. I can't believe it but if anyone has a minute please stop by their site, somdweddings.com, and vote for us...picture number 8!! Every vote counts. Many thanks!

1) Are you chubby? or do I have to go to the other site to see?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I'm not going to vote. If I did though #5 & #9 are my favorites. I wish you luck though and congrats and I hope you both have a wonderful live. You are a very cute couple. :flowers:

mrweb

Iron City

Sorry darlin', it isn't just about you. Other than #2 (very cute), yours is the only one that does not equally include the new husband. Take it from an older guy who has been very happy in marriage for 30 years, marriage is supposed to be a partnership...take a look at all the other photos, get the picture? I would suggest, in the future, you put him beside you instead of hidden in back.