Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: looking for a little help

looking for a little help

Ok I realize that this might not be the best place to ask this so I am just going come on out and ask. I am just recently separated from my wife of ten years and I am looking for a little support. I am having a hard time of it and thought maybe there was some sort of group out there that could give some advice. I know I am not the only person out there going through this. Any help or advice is much appreciated.
    thank you

Kain99
    I don't know of any real support groups except parents without partners. Maybe Walden can direct you.

Blog Entries
    Sorry you are having a rough time

Just an FYI, a jock strap is a lot more supportive than this forum.
    .:**:. .:**:.If you are not having a good time, it's your own damn fault .:**:. .:**:
    http://lisaarkrescue.wix.com/lisasarkrescue Visit Lisa's Ark Rescue for a new friend TODAY!! Like Clinton, the happy pit bull that loves kittens for only $70 fully vetted!

Quote Originally Posted by rockeye View Post
    Ok I realize that this might not be the best place to ask this so I am just going come on out and ask. I am just recently separated from my wife of ten years and I am looking for a little support. I am having a hard time of it and thought maybe there was some sort of group out there that could give some advice. I know I am not the only person out there going through this. Any help or advice is much appreciated.
    thank you
    try one of the local bars. You can get plenty of support there.

Plus you can drown all your sorrows.

Good luck with the child support its cheaper to keep her
    Forget RedBull I've got GOLD WINGS!

HATE IS THE POISON YOU CONSUME HOPEING SOMEONE ELSE WILL DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post

How could you say that after we helped you through your boob-hanging-out-at-the-carwash-4-all-2-C episode?
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post

Meet Me On The Stairs

Quote Originally Posted by rockeye View Post
    thank you
    Look at it as a new beginning.
    :killingme :evil:

Ladies he is just tryin to get some sympathy booty.

So who will be the first to give him sum?
    Forget RedBull I've got GOLD WINGS!

HATE IS THE POISON YOU CONSUME HOPEING SOMEONE ELSE WILL DIE

Kain99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougstermd View Post
    Ladies he is just tryin to get some sympathy booty.

So who will be the first to give him sum?
    Really? I don't read him like that.... My husband does call me naive but I think he is genuine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    How could you say that after we helped you through your boob-hanging-out-at-the-carwash-4-all-2-C episode?
    You are right. The boob popping was a downer and you guys really helped me find a better bra
    .:**:. .:**:.If you are not having a good time, it's your own damn fault .:**:. .:**:
    http://lisaarkrescue.wix.com/lisasarkrescue Visit Lisa's Ark Rescue for a new friend TODAY!! Like Clinton, the happy pit bull that loves kittens for only $70 fully vetted!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.