Where's the best place to get a turkey?

belvak

Happy Camper
I always order mine from Stone's in Mechanicsville and they have always been very good.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
usually in the middle of the woods, search out a small to medium sized clearing.. as the sun rises wait to hear the distant "gobble". start to use your turkey call to bring the Tom's in a little closer..

Just as you start to enjoy their call, and the sun reflects through their tail feathers, showing the intricate coloring and pattern and beauty that nature has bestowed on them, shoot one in the head.

A

amotley

usually in the middle of the woods, search out a small to medium sized clearing.. as the sun rises wait to hear the distant "gobble". start to use your turkey call to bring the Tom's in a little closer..

Just as you start to enjoy their call, and the sun reflects through their tail feathers, showing the intricate coloring and pattern and beauty that nature has bestowed on them, shoot one in the head.

:evil:

Hell with hitting them in the head; get the new Gobbler Guillotene broadheads

OR go to the video - not for the faint of heart...

tiltedangel

geee they are so hard to find around this time of year! one would think the grocery store might be a good place to start....and then ask where you might locate potatoes....although better not take on too many directions at once might get confused..