Road Kill?

Pete

Repete
Speaking of Roadkill there is a nice deer in the median on the south bound side of 235 just north of the 4 light. It must have been a good one because most of its guts are hanging out of its mouth. It was quite appetising sitting there for 3 minutes waiting for the light to change.

Vince

Speaking of Roadkill there is a nice deer in the median on the south bound side of 235 just north of the 4 light. It must have been a good one because most of its guts are hanging out of its mouth. It was quite appetising sitting there for 3 minutes waiting for the light to change.
It's cold enough out, you should have been out there with your knife cutting it up. That deer is probably still good. :whistle:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
God, ya all are grossing me out so much with the deer guts splatter talk. But the picture was so cute

Floyd2004

-Void-
Theres still that deer at the corner of 5 and Beachville rotting... Saw some buzzards attacking it while I was out getting lunch today HAHA:killingme

Got one off of Olivers Shop Road 1/8 mile south of TC Martin Elementary to the right - she looks like she is ready to pop.

I keep holding my breathe when I go by!