Searching for Information on a Fire

K

kris31280

I'm not exactly sure what year the fire occured, but I know it happened on or around November 10th and it was in Leonardtown. The name of the family was Henderson. Anyone know where I can go to find the information?

Richard Cranium

I'm not exactly sure what year the fire occured, but I know it happened on or around November 10th and it was in Leonardtown. The name of the family was Henderson. Anyone know where I can go to find the information?

If it's the Henderson's I know I hope that ##### burnt to the ground.

Do you want a 1 year membership to Pro Fitness for Christmas?

cartman

call the local(firstdue) fire dept and they might have some info but other then that the fire marshal would... depending on what your looking for.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Attachments

• harryhendersons.jpg
    harryhendersons.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 80
G

Gemmi

Are you talking about the guy who lit himself on fire?

County_Boy

Yes I remember the fire.
located on Rt 245 Hollywood RD.
a couple of driveways down from the Govermental center.
House completely burned, Now rebuilt and occupied by mother of
the burn victim.

K

kris31280

Are you talking about the guy who lit himself on fire?
I don't know, that's why I'm trying to find information on it. I just know there was a big fire and that someone had died in it, and it happened in the month of November.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I don't know, that's why I'm trying to find information on it. I just know there was a big fire and that someone had died in it, and it happened in the month of November.

Why would someone want to know that information a year later ?

HappyCats

I believe it was 1993 or 1994. I worked at Three Notch Vet and alot of her animals were brought in with injuries. I worked there from 1992 - 1995. I know it wasn't the first or the last year I worked there.