Whats up with the Bridge....again?

gigi6

:tantrum Tried to get to St. Mary's from Calvert tonight and the traffic is backed up to the Food Lion in Solomons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now what????????

Its seems like every year when the time changes - there is some sort of accident and the bridge traffic comes to a complete standstill.

Hubby is caught at work and now has to wait until later to come home.

Anyone hear anything?

Vince

Clear when I came across, but that was around 4:30 . In fact they finished off another section. Only two left to go. :shrug:

I don't blame you. I would want to leave Calvert as fast as I could also.
We all hope you stay on that side full time. You are consistently bad mouthing Calvert. Whats your problem?
Most of us are in love with the region as a whole and try to build it up. Did you do something stupid and get locked up in Calvert? Answers are welcome.
:howdy:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
We all hope you stay on that side full time. You are consistently bad mouthing Calvert. Whats your problem?
Most of us are in love with the region as a whole and try to build it up. Did you do something stupid and get locked up in Calvert? Answers are welcome.
:howdy:

:popcorn:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Some dude in a Mitsubishi 3000 broke down on the southbound side. I came through about 5:20 with no traffic at all headed north over the bridge only to have to slam on my brakes about half way down my decent cause the northbound idiots had to freaking rubber neck.

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
Some dude in a Mitsubishi 3000 broke down on the southbound side. I came through about 5:20 with no traffic at all headed north over the bridge only to have to slam on my brakes about half way down my decent cause the northbound idiots had to freaking rubber neck.

I musta been about 3 cars behind you :howdy:

NeonImpact

How You Doing?
Whenever I used to hit those bumps, I thought about that insurance commercial where the lady was singing the song to her kids and she hit that hole and pieces went everywhere. :lol: