heating oil

Rael

Supper's Ready
Happy to post a push note for Besche as well. We've had them since 2000, and have never had a complaint. Reliable (but like most others, can't fine tune an exact scheduled arrival time). But their service has been good.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
can you PM'er me the number so I can call them in the morning :huggy:

Remind me in the a.m. Or, here's an idea: Look them up in the phone book. We're on the automatic payment plan so they take a specified amount out of the checking account each month and they give a 5% discount if you do it that way. We're also on the yearly maintenance plan, which is like $250 a year, but they come out and service it every year and don't charge for extras. Well worth it. We've had excellent service with them and have only run out of oil once in 22 years.

kalmd

We just got 200 gallons from Ridgell. I called a few places, and Ridgell quoted me the cheapest per gallon price. They were tricky though. They gave me the price before taxes, so the total ended up being the exact same as the other places.

G

Gemmi

And how much is it per gallon? I may be needing some soon.

kalmd

SMO and Besche quoted me $2.97 per gallon. Ridgell quoted me $2.90 per gallon, but with the taxes they added it ended up also being $2.97 per gallon. My total for 200 gallons was $594.50. This was on Monday.

G

Gemmi

SMO and Besche quoted me $2.97 per gallon. Ridgell quoted me $2.90 per gallon, but with the taxes they added it ended up also being $2.97 per gallon. My total for 200 gallons was $594.50. This was on Monday.

Thank you.:faint: I can't believe the prices for fuel!

County_Boy

I think i might have to get a 3rd mortgage to fill my tank.
I measured it today and looks like I need 260 gals.
Let's see $2.97 per gal x 260 gals. = Holy Cow!!!!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

I think we just paid 2.99/gal from C.L.Pitcher last Fri.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I think i might have to get a 3rd mortgage to fill my tank.
I measured it today and looks like I need 260 gals.
Let's see $2.97 per gal x 260 gals. = Holy Cow!!!!

Scary thing is, I've been running the heat for just 4 days and my tank is showing 1/4 gone already. Can't be possible!!