Youth Guitar Lessons

My 9 year old son is very interested in getting a guitar and learning how to play. Does anyone know of any places in Calvert county that do these lessons?

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
My 9 year old son is very interested in getting a guitar and learning how to play. Does anyone know of any places in Calvert county that do these lessons?

Maybe his music teacher at school may know of someone? It's worth a shot. Or call a local music store to see if they know anyone.

Pezfreak

You could try garrett music academy (rt4 & chaneyville) or sachettii music. Theres also a new hot licks in P.F. They might know some more places or names of people offering private lessons. My son started at that age and is 18 now. Still plays just about every day. Good luck!

jimmiedee16

Guitar Teacher in Calvert County. MD

Hi,

My name is Jimmy and I am 47 yrs. old. I provide guitar instruction for all ages and would be happy to speak with you re: your son's guitar lessons etc.
My Email is JimmieDee16@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
jjd