Green Ball Of Light!!!

unixpirate

Pitty Party

Attachments

• absolut.jpg
    absolut.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 94

dawn

Alirght now you all, I am serious, and apparently it was out there, the person that started this thread saw it too! I dont know where she is located, but I gave my location.

I was talking on my cell, and I told my friend, I think I just saw a falling star!!!!!

No pills, no drinks involved (at least I dont think so).

You guys are just jealous!:razz:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Alirght now you all, I am serious, and apparently it was out there, the person that started this thread saw it too! I dont know where she is located, but I gave my location.

I was talking on my cell, and I told my friend, I think I just saw a falling star!!!!!

No pills, no drinks involved (at least I dont think so).

You guys are just jealous!:razz:

can I buy you a drink?

Are you Chubby?

what color are your ...:whistle:

dawn

so how many MPDs Ya Got:confused:

Well, I think I have a brother and 4 sisters, wait, no that is 4 brothers and 1 sister! dammmmmmnnnnnnn I dont know let me go take roll call and see how many answer that they are "here", then I will ask them how many saw the green light with the orange tail and how many saw the 13 purple elephants and I will get back to you.:high5:

dawn

Well, I think I have a brother and 4 sisters, wait, no that is 4 brothers and 1 sister! dammmmmmnnnnnnn I dont know let me go take roll call and see how many answer that they are "here", then I will ask them how many saw the green light with the orange tail and how many saw the 13 purple elephants and I will get back to you.:high5:

Nobody answered, so I guss I am on my own! :killingme

Seriously I did see a falling star tonight, about the same time the gingerbreadgirl said she saw the green light with the orange tail!:whistle: