Restaurant Recommendations near Pt Lookout

bubble_gum_yum

Hello :howdy:
A friend of mine is planning on visiting Pt Lookout this weekend. I've never been. Does anyone have a favorite restaurant they like to dine at near there? If so, can you also give directions from the Pt Lookout?
Thanks in advance.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nothing I'd send a friend to. The closest thing I can recommend would be going up to LP city and go to a place there.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Nothing I'd send a friend to. The closest thing I can recommend would be going up to LP city and go to a place there.

:drool: mmm

Bon Buffett (sp?).

chinese buffetts(are there two T's? seems like there should only be one lol) ftw :smile:

i thought captains table over on the calvert side was supposed to be good? i've never been though :frown:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Schiebles..

Spinnakers if it's still open..

Courtneys if you REALLY want to experience Southern MD cookin..

Charlies Deli and Pub..

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Schiebles..

Spinnakers if it's still open..

Courtneys if you REALLY want to experience Southern MD cookin..

Charlies Deli and Pub..

I thought Schieble's and Spinnakers were both closed. :confused:

I've never been to Courtney's but have heard it's good and Charlie's - while not really close to Point Lookout - has some good food.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Haven't been to Shiebles in a couple of months.. so can't say if it's open or closed..

Spinnakers is a NICE place, but it's probably closed..

Oh, and St James Pub.. Deli has good sandwiches and decent pizza. .

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Do you really consider any of those "dining?"

I prefer Sheibles to "the same restaurant as the other 10,000 with the same name"

Love their breakfast, and enjoy the local crowd.

yeah, I consider that dining.. I guess I fit in.

Gwydion

There was a big post here about 2 months ago about Scheibles getting closed down. I haven't been back yet.

Although its not really considered "dining" but the Great Hall at St. mary's College of MD does make some pretty tasty food

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Schiebels is closed for the WINTER..

BUT...

They are doing their Sunday morning Breakfast at Monks.. as well as their pizza nights.. (when were there pizza nights??)

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Courtney's has great food. Rt. 5 to Wynne Rd, just north of the flashing lights, about 3 miles to the end, restaurant on the left.

Mom and Pop's Pizza is awesome but a bit pricey. Rt 5, about 1/16 mile south of flashing lights, on the right at the same location as Boatman's.

Enjoy your trip to Point Lookout!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Courtney's has great food. Rt. 5 to Wynne Rd, just north of the flashing lights, about 3 miles to the end, restaurant on the left.

Mom and Pop's Pizza is awesome but a bit pricey. Rt 5, about 1/16 mile south of flashing lights, on the right at the same location as Boatman's.

Enjoy your trip to Point Lookout!

Haven't tried Mom and Pop's pizza yet,, they aren't the same ones that were located next to Monks are they??