Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Fractured Prune in Lusby?

  1. #1

    Cool Fractured Prune in Lusby?

    Anyone know where this is?

  2. #2
    Its in that little shopping center behind the post office.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tdeste View Post
    Anyone know where this is?
    yes

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tdeste View Post
    Anyone know where this is?
    yes


    Are you familiar with Lusby at all? It is in the shopping center by the post office, by Jake and Al's
    I wanna sleep with you forever
    And I wanna die in your arms
    In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm

    And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
    And I'll earn your trust making memories of us


  5. #5
    Any good?

  6. #6
    kris31280
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina2001aniT View Post
    yes


    Are you familiar with Lusby at all? It is in the shopping center by the post office, by Jake and Al's
    Huh... I've gotta go to Jake and Al's for a meeting today... now I know where that is because I knew where the Fractured Prune was before!

    Thanks!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kris31280 View Post
    Huh... I've gotta go to Jake and Al's for a meeting today... now I know where that is because I knew where the Fractured Prune was before!

    Thanks!
    BIGsurprise there

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tdeste View Post
    Any good?
    eh....
    I wanna sleep with you forever
    And I wanna die in your arms
    In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm

    And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
    And I'll earn your trust making memories of us


  9. #9
    I Need a Life smoothmarine187's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Location
    At the Coffee Shop
    Posts
    5,611
    Quote Originally Posted by kris31280 View Post
    Huh... I've gotta go to Jake and Al's for a meeting today... now I know where that is because I knew where the Fractured Prune was before!

    Thanks!
    You have a meeting today, and you had no idea where you were going

  10. #10
    Heard it on Tbone and Heather, they swear it's great

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |