Fractured Prune in Lusby?

K

kris31280

yes

Are you familiar with Lusby at all? It is in the shopping center by the post office, by Jake and Al's
Huh... I've gotta go to Jake and Al's for a meeting today... now I know where that is because I knew where the Fractured Prune was before!

Thanks!

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Just Donuts? or different foods?

If you like donuts, I would highly recommend the fractured prune. You may not want to eat them everyday unless you want to clog your arteries and gain a lot of weight but are definitely worth getting as a treat every now and then. They are different than your average donut. They are freshly made as you are ordering them and they dip them in all kinds of cool stuff. They also serve coffee and sodas but I don't think they have other foods.

A

amotley

Just Donuts? or different foods?
Lusby, Maryland Menu
HOT HAND-DIPPED DONUTS
$1.05ea / $5.95 half dozen
$8.95 dozen

BREAKFAST SANDWICHES
Served on your choice of bagel, biscuit, white or wheat bread.
Egg $1.95
Egg & Cheese $2.35
Egg & Meat $2.95
Egg, Cheese & Meat $3.50
Club (2 eggs, 2 meat, cheese) $3.95
KID'S MEAL
Two Hot Hand-Dipped Donuts, 8oz milk (chocolate
or white) served on a logoed frisbee
$3.99

BAGELS
$1.10 ea / $5.95 half dozen / $10.95 dozen
Bagel w/ Spread $2.55
Bagel w/ Butter $1.40
8oz Bagel Spread $2.50

Serving Seattle's Best Coffee
12oz- $1.50 / 16oz- $1.75 / 20oz- $1.89

"HOLE IN ONE"
Hot donut of your choice topped with one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
$3.99

mike44md

If you like donuts, I would highly recommend the fractured prune. You may not want to eat them everyday unless you want to clog your arteries and gain a lot of weight but are definitely worth getting as a treat every now and then. They are different than your average donut. They are freshly made as you are ordering them and they dip them in all kinds of cool stuff. They also serve coffee and sodas but I don't think they have other foods.

Preppy doughnuts!

If you like to pay 12 bucks a dozen go for it. In the other shopping center you can buy a dozen at Dunkin for 7.