Waldorf Bank of America

mizteresa1965

on Leonardtown Rd.........

anybody got the scoop?

Just went there to do banking, they have the entire parking lot marked off with police tape, and there are about a dozen marked and unmarked cars around the bank...........

USNavyMike

mmmmmm let me guess, Waldorf, police tape, mmmmmm crime,, mmmmmmm bank,, robbery.... yep thats my best guess!:whistle:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
on Leonardtown Rd.........

anybody got the scoop?

Just went there to do banking, they have the entire parking lot marked off with police tape, and there are about a dozen marked and unmarked cars around the bank...........

I blew wind.. Sorry

mizteresa1965

It was an honest question, because I've never seen ALL of the employee vehicles moved out of the parking lot because of a bank robbery.

And Jeff...............they have medication for that.:whistle:

OldHillcrestGuy

At 11:11am one black male armed entered the bank robbed 2 tellers and left the bank in a white Dodge Ram pickup with crome wheels vehicle was last seen turning of 301 onto Acton La. heading toward the PG line and Garidner Rd.

USNavyMike

At 11:11am one black male armed entered the bank robbed 2 tellers and left the bank in a white Dodge Ram pickup with crome wheels vehicle was last seen turning of 301 onto Acton La. heading toward the PG line and Garidner Rd.

Hell that guy has spent that $$$ on a big bag of rock.. he is already planning another...

glazeteresa

Sugarplum
Seem to happen every year. The closer we get to Christmas the crazier people get.
Couldn't pay me enough to work at a bank these days!!! Hope nobody was hurt.

M

missperky

Seem to happen every year. The closer we get to Christmas the crazier people get.
Couldn't pay me enough to work at a bank these days!!! Hope nobody was hurt.

Just not banks that are getting robbed, you take that chance just about anywhere you work.