Reckless, idiot driver

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
To the person in the white minivan leaving St. Clements Shores between 11:30-12 noon today, I hope you did NOT have children riding with you. I prayed you would flip that van on Bayside Rd. Are you stupid?? You could have killed someone the way you were driving and speeding. I'm surprised you were able to stop at the stop sign before making a left turn. I don't think I've ever seen a vehicle's ass end drop like that when you took off (aside from drag racing events). The next time you decide to get into a vehicle, I hope you are a little less selfish and think about the other people on the road (children riding bikes, people walking, etc..). Your an a** and do not deserve a license. (There are a few other choice words I'd like to say but I'm trying to restrain myself). Thank you for letting me rant. Continue on having a good day.

shopgirl

To the person in the white minivan leaving St. Clements Shores between 11:30-12 noon today, I hope you did NOT have children riding with you. I prayed you would flip that van on Bayside Rd. Are you stupid?? You could have killed someone the way you were driving and speeding. I'm surprised you were able to stop at the stop sign before making a left turn. I don't think I've ever seen a vehicle's ass end drop like that when you took off (aside from drag racing events). The next time you decide to get into a vehicle, I hope you are a little less selfish and think about the other people on the road (children riding bikes, people walking, etc..). Your an a** and do not deserve a license. (There are a few other choice words I'd like to say but I'm trying to restrain myself). Thank you for letting me rant. Continue on having a good day.

I agree with you on the way people in Southern Maryland drive. Perhaps when the police stop some of the a&*&%$##, GIVE THEM A SPEEDING TICKET AN if the fool gets to many take licence away for a very long time. Just maybe some of the idots out here will think before they drive. Three days ago am driving an this guy in a truck was not only riding on the shoulder but seem to like driving in both lanes. Been in this area for over four years an never have I come across such dumb a%^$)(********
People are in such a hurry. No respect for others on the road.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Who? Me or Shopgirl? My person was too far ahead for me to make out the license plate. I should do a drive by and see if this minivan lives in my neighborhood and make note of the license plate. A week or two ago some woman driving a silver mercedes speed up and was so close to the back of my suv I could not see her headlights. Then she slowed down pretty quickly like she was going to turn into a drive way and I drove for another half mile, rounded a sharp turn and before I knew it, she was back on my tail again. She kept repeating this procedure until we got in our neighborhood. I swear, she does it again, they'll be towing that pretty little Mercedes away.

somdprincess

The one and only Princess
Who? Me or Shopgirl? My person was too far ahead for me to make out the license plate. I should do a drive by and see if this minivan lives in my neighborhood and make note of the license plate. A week or two ago some woman driving a silver mercedes speed up and was so close to the back of my suv I could not see her headlights. Then she slowed down pretty quickly like she was going to turn into a drive way and I drove for another half mile, rounded a sharp turn and before I knew it, she was back on my tail again. She kept repeating this procedure until we got in our neighborhood. I swear, she does it again, they'll be towing that pretty little Mercedes away.

Was she on the cell phone? I have seen so many people drive like that when they are talking on the cell phone. I was taking kids to mall today to do some winter clothes shopping and I was in the right lane, doing about 60. I had this big white pick up truck serve behind me driving within inches of my bumper then swerve into the other lane, when he passed me he was talking on the cell phone and did that all the way down the road.

Made no sense at all.

papermate

Yea, people are out of control down here. I especially like those that use the right hand turn/merge lane on 235 for high speed passes. Maybe we should bet the state/county to add “and high speed pass” to the signs that say “Right turn only.” No wonder there is so much carnage and death on American roads and highways.

Xaquin44

Yeah I've lived a few places in the years I've been driving, and aside from NYC, (I'd add Boston, but the roads there are so bad you kind of have to drive crazy) SoMD os easily the worst.

I have to make a left into my driveway everyday (I live on rt. 6) and everyday I brace for impact as the morons that have been riding me swerve (like I don't use a blinker or give them ample breaking time).

OldHillcrestGuy

If you keep your foot on the gas but slightly touch the brake with your other foot, it turns on your back light, giving them the sense that you are slowing down when you really aren't. I've done that a few times with tail-gaters and it seems to work. I have also tried slowing down so that they get so frustrated, they pass at the first opportunity. They might give me a hand gesture as they are passing but as long as I am still going the speed limit, I'll take it with a smile.

I had a idiot like that on my back bumper Saturday, I was already doing 60-65 in a 55 on Rt. 5 in Charlotte Hall at about 730am hardly any cars on the road that early, about 4 of us heading southbound, hes switching back and forth trying to get around us, guess guy going in the slow lane noticed him and he sped up to keep pace with me, I finally switched to the slow lane going about 65-70 and he gestures to me as he passes that he's #1,.:shrug:
Be on the lookout for a red Chevy Cobalt with the whole back window covered with Oakland Raider decal s@#t, he thinks he owns the roadways.

Xaquin44

I agree completely, I thought CA was bad, nope here is worst I've seen so far!

geez =(

I get red karma for agreeing lol