Piney Point

Blue_eyes

Growing up I remember the neighbor having a flag which was the flag flown at the Piney Point light house. It was trianglar with 2 pine trees in it I think I its been years).

I have researched it on google and cannot find anything. Any suggestions or help.

I am proud of Piney Point and would like to either find the flag on recreate it.

Last edited:

bobbyb

Link doesnt work
could you email me the pic?
When I tried to email you the system said
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
Sorry try this link:
Illustrated Web Graphic Clipart Image of a U.S. Lighthouse Service Flag

OR email me at bob.burrows@comcast.net

You can also find it at:
Click here to view a color illustration of the U.S. Lighthouse Service Flag

Last edited:

poster

Growing up I remember the neighbor having a flag which was the flag flown at the Piney Point light house. It was trianglar with 2 pine trees in it I think I its been years).

I have researched it on google and cannot find anything. Any suggestions or help.

I am proud of Piney Point and would like to either find the flag on recreate it.

My family has resided on St. George's Island or in Piney Point since the mid 70's and I can't ever remember a flag like you describe. When was this?
If you have any luck please post, I'd be interested in one also if it can be found.

Blue_eyes

Piney Point FLag

It was probably 10 yrs ago. My neighbor lived in the navy housing since it was built in 42. He recently passed away and that is what made me remember it.