Ideas for a Nov wedding

goldielocks7

Hello,
I am trying to plan a Nov wedding for next year but having the cermony in a barn including the reception. The closest that I had found on the internet was Chanteclair Farm, deep creek lake. We are located in St Marys. Is there any barn locations that have wedding cermonies in this area at all, does anyone know?

jbeaverjr

Bowles Farms outside of Leonardtown rents there building (pole barn) for weddings. www.bowlesfarms.com
Hello,
I am trying to plan a Nov wedding for next year but having the cermony in a barn including the reception. The closest that I had found on the internet was Chanteclair Farm, deep creek lake. We are located in St Marys. Is there any barn locations that have wedding cermonies in this area at all, does anyone know?

giggles79

We just did the photography for a wedding at Sotterley - and it was really nice in the barn where they do receptions - PM me and I can give you details!

poster

Hello,

Jefferson Patterson Park has a barn style rental facility.
But I don't think it would work in Nov. - too cold.