Monday

B

Bronwyn

:howdy:

For once, I am. I'll sleep through half the day....but isn't that what it's about?

I'll sleep through half the day as well, but only because I'll be back to work that night! :coffee:

OldHillcrestGuy

:coffee: Here at work too. Only nice thing there was no traffic, wonder what the roads would have been like with all the rain, traffic report this morning was still listing off alot accidents.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
:howdy:At home for me. Alarm went off at 540. Hubby went out on a charter boat. He wasn't very happy when he got up and seen that it was raining.

Booboo3604

:coffee: Here at work too. Only nice thing there was no traffic, wonder what the roads would have been like with all the rain, traffic report this morning was still listing off alot accidents.

Right here at work also. You are definitely right about the traffic. We were on our way in this morning coming up five and when we came up a little passed southern maryland hospital. we were in teh fast lane and we got a good scare when we saw headlights facing us. Apparently a car came from the south bound side came straight across the grass and ended up right next to the fast lane on the northbound side. This was at around 5am.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
My littles just got on the bus - parochial school. Big boy is still asleep. With this lovely rain I think I'll go back to bed too.

E

(((echo)))

:yawn: just got done eat'n pancakes, think i'll scracth my sack for a couple min and go back to bed

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
In the office :ohwell:
Wondering how long we'll be here. Latest from Annapolis is the Gov. want to raise coperate taxes 14% and base it on TOTAL corporate earnings. Seems like that would remove all the national companies doing business here in MD. Think I'll start looking for property near Dalhgren.