Skinners Turn Accident Takes Another Life

lam2

tickled~pink
This story just got sadder... if thats possible. Ryan the brother of Ali Purvis has died from his injuries. Thoughts and prayers to the family of these two beautiful children.

SoMDGirl42

This story just got sadder... if thats possible. Ryan the brother of Ali Purvis has died from his injuries. Thoughts and prayers to the family of these two beautiful children.

Wow, what a blow to an already grieving family. I'm sorry to hear this.

shrlyjo

The news said this is the third child they have lost to mva and their last child has a serious heart condition. My heart goes out to them. You wonder how much one person can stand...

NAS

How sad. My thoughts and prayers to the family I'm sure the parents will need extra prayers to somehow deal with this .

OldHillcrestGuy

The news said this is the third child they have lost to mva and their last child has a serious heart condition. My heart goes out to them. You wonder how much one person can stand...

The report on Fox5 was incorrect, they didnot lose another child in a car accident. They do however have a remaining younger daughter who does have serious heart condition.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

The part about them losing a 3rd child to an mva isn't true. Someone who knows the family posted on the To the Friends & Family of Aly Purvis thread that they had Contacted Foxx News to correct that because Foxx was broadcasting that also. It is so very heartbreaking and my prayers continue for the family and for the health of their remaining daughter.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
:bawl: I can't imagine losing one child let alone two so close together.

My prayers go out for the family. :frown:

shrlyjo

The part about them losing a 3rd child to an mva isn't true. Someone who knows the family posted on the To the Friends & Family of Aly Purvis thread that they had Contacted Foxx News to correct that because Foxx was broadcasting that also. It is so very heartbreaking and my prayers continue for the family and for the health of their remaining daughter.

Yea I read that after I posted. I guess you will hear alot of things. My heart goes out to the family. I couldn't imagine losing one child to an accident but both children at one time. I didn't know them but they are in my prayers...