Christmas Road?

Xaquin44

One of my coworkers mentioned a place in Calvert that made a bunch of decorations and trees that you could drive through. Unfortunatly, she didn't know the name or location.

does anyone know what I'm talking about?

It sounds cool and I'd love to take the family there, so if anyone knows =)

Thanks

Callie girl

One of my coworkers mentioned a place in Calvert that made a bunch of decorations and trees that you could drive through. Unfortunatly, she didn't know the name or location.

Thanks

Ann Marie Gardens does that and is pretty neat

aanderson

Thanks

Not in Calvert...but Flat Iron Farm (on Flat Iron Road) does a GREAT display every year. They have already started decorating, although no open for viewing yet. And it is free to drive through!

Also...in Calvert...Anne Marie Gardens does a great display also. I think it costs a few bucks to drive through but definitely worth it. My kids love it.

Callie girl

Not in Calvert...but Flat Iron Farm (on Flat Iron Road) does a GREAT display every year. They have already started decorating, although no open for viewing yet. And it is free to drive through!

Also...in Calvert...Anne Marie Gardens does a great display also. I think it costs a few bucks to drive through but definitely worth it. My kids love it.

Yea my kids love Bubbie Knotts farm on Flat Iron, I still like it myself and we go every year.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Watkins Regional Park

November 23, 2007-January 1, 2008, nightly, 5-9:30 pm - 21st Annual Winter Festival of Lights
You won't want to miss this season's spectacular drive-through displays! Featuring more than a million twinkling lights, the 21st Annual winter Festival of Lights is a joyful event for everyone. Please bring a canned good with you for donation to local food banks.
Fee: $5/cars and vans; $15/mini-buses and limos; $25/buses; $10/multi-visit passes for cans and vans. (Passes are not available until Fall 2007.)
The festival is FREE on December 25.

I go every year. Nice drive.

Xaquin44

I don't know the ages of your children, but for 15 years now it has become a tradition to spend Friday evening after Thanksgiving in Leonardtown Square, Santa Claus is there and fire trucks etc etc.

Thank you mystery person =)