11-11 Holly Piont pix are up.......

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Yes. It was nice to be finished before dark! I cut down the courses that were under 2 ft. to 6 jumps instead of 8, and we had a volunteer at both gates to let riders out at the other end. We also had a rated judge that made things quicker, and it was not as big as the last one because of the MSA banquet. Everything ran smoothly and it turned out to be a beautiful day. I was so busy I took "0" pictures. Rack'm I would like to talk to you about buying a few pictures to put into award plaques. Could you PM me your phone number? The last show is a "double" points show, so I won't know who our end of the series award winners are until then. The wards presentation will be during our lunch break during the Caroline Krome clinic on January 26. I will let everyone know the exact time when I figure it out.

Loper

Animal Poor!
:popcorn::diva::love: I will be waiting.... I heard a rumor that if you didn't get more business you won't come anymore. How can I help? I will think about it and have an idea in 6 minutes.:whistle:

Hmm maybe I should go find the butt shots from the last show I went to... :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:popcorn::diva::love: I will be waiting.... I heard a rumor that if you didn't get more business you won't come anymore. How can I help? I will think about it and have an idea in 6 minutes.:whistle:

What if we do a raffle where riders put their name and e-mail address into a hat and you draw a name for a free 8X10. You can then e-mail the link to your web site to all of them, so they can view your photos when they are up. I think peeps just get busy and forget that they may have pictures. Now that they can't steal them anymore they should be buying some for the upcoming holidays. I am glad you fixed that. I want to order some, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I am a slacker sometimes. I really want you to come on Dec. 9. I will think of some catchy ideas for you to get more business. I don't know if people know that you sit there all day for free.:whistle:

rack'm

Jaded
What if we do a raffle where riders put their name and e-mail address into a hat and you draw a name for a free 8X10. You can then e-mail the link to your web site to all of them, so they can view your photos when they are up. I think peeps just get busy and forget that they may have pictures. Now that they can't steal them anymore they should be buying some for the upcoming holidays. I am glad you fixed that. I want to order some, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I am a slacker sometimes. I really want you to come on Dec. 9. I will think of some catchy ideas for you to get more business. I don't know if people know that you sit there all day for free.:whistle:

The pix are up now....

I would think everyone would of taken a business card at registration and would have the addy :shrug:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
The pix are up now....

I would think everyone would of taken a business card at registration and would have the addy :shrug:

I have lots of business cards from other peeps floating around in the dryer and on the shelf. They rarely make it where I have actually put the address in the computer. I think we should ask for advice from those that buy pictures. WHat makes "you" want to buy pictures? I will tell you that it has to basically fall in my lap. If I have to search for them then I will probably never see them. If you e-mailed me the link that opens right up to the page then I will look at them. If it is easy to buy them then I will. That is just me. I have had several of my students e-mail asking me for the link. I said I would have to go search for it. That is one reason I asked you guys how to link sites. It needs to be EASY for computer illiterate peeps to get there and buy. ANyone else have any suggestions?:whistle: