Soup kitchen?

cdsulhoff

This year my husband and I want to take the kids to help in a soup kitchen this Thanksgivings. Do anyone know where there is a local place where they are in need of help for Thanksgiving? TIA for any helpful information.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Hi Guys, The address on that page for St. Mary's Caring should actually be:

St. Mary's Caring Soup Kitchen
20850 Langley Road, Building A
PO Box 144
Lexington Park, MD 20653
301-863-5700

Just up Great Mills Road from the intersection of GMR and Rt 5 (where the Sheetz is located)

I'll have that updated shortly. They also accept cash donations. It is a very humble operation and your money will be well spent. I contributed last year and plan to write a check tomorrow.

cdsulhoff

Soup kitchen? 11-12-2007 09:09 PM Thanksgivings? Bad spelling again. You should do something about that DUH!

You really need to do something about your life. You insist on leaving me red every time I misspell something.. Is your life so empty that you have to make fun of others. I am sure that there are time where you make mistakes in life. It would be arrogant to say you have not. Only a coward hides!

Noun: thanksgiving `thangks'giving
A short prayer of thanks before a meal
- grace, blessing
Noun: Thanksgiving
Fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag
- Thanksgiving Day
Derived forms: Thanksgivings, thanksgivings

Type of: feast day, fete day, legal holiday, national holiday, orison [archaic], petition, prayer, public holiday

Last edited:

cdsulhoff

Soup kitchen? 11-13-2007 07:49 AM Secretly you are asking because you are so poor you have to get your food there thats why you are asking where they are located you should just admit it. Maybe some local families would help you.

oh my you found me out! What do I do now..