Teen Missing in Charles County Since Nov 4

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Calvert Teen Missing from Waldorf Since Nov 4

This just released:

Charles County Sheriff’s Office Seeks Whereabouts of Missing Juvenile

The Charles County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a teenage girl who is missing and is without prescribed medication.

Kaylin Kaylor Mullen, 14, of Calvert County left a residence in the 1300 block of Wilson Road in Waldorf on Nov. 4 at 11:25 p.m. and has not been seen since.

She is white, has blue eyes, is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 152 pounds. She has straight, shoulder length, blond hair and is light complexioned.

She was last seen wearing a gray hooded-sweatshirt, gray sweatpants and white sneakers.

She is diagnosed with a medial condition for which she is prescribed medication that she does not have with her.

The Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with information regarding her whereabouts to call 301-932-2222.

Attachments

• Mullen, Kaylin Kaylor 1107.JPG
    Mullen, Kaylin Kaylor 1107.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
This just released:

Charles County Sheriff’s Office Seeks Whereabouts of Missing Juvenile

The Charles County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a teenage girl who is missing and is without prescribed medication.

Kaylin Kaylor Mullen, 14, of Calvert County left a residence in the 1300 block of Wilson Road in Waldorf on Nov. 4 at 11:25 p.m. and has not been seen since.

She is white, has blue eyes, is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 152 pounds. She has straight, shoulder length, blond hair and is light complexioned.

She was last seen wearing a gray hooded-sweatshirt, gray sweatpants and white sneakers.

She is diagnosed with a medial condition for which she is prescribed medication that she does not have with her.

The Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with information regarding her whereabouts to call 301-932-2222.

Oh dear Lord. This is really scary. I pray she is alright. What a horrible, horrible past week this has been. Lord, please let this girl be alright.

B

Bronwyn

Wow. She's been gone for a week. I hope that she's okay.

Strange that there was no amber alert issued. She is also not listed yet in the national center for missing and exploited children.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

[/SIZE][/FONT] Kaylin Kaylor Mullen, 14, of Calvert County left a residence in the 1300 block of Wilson Road in Waldorf on Nov. 4 at 11:25 p.m. and has not been seen since.

What is a 14 y/o doing running around at 11:25pm in another county?

Purplefox

I AM an enigma
Strange that there was no amber alert issued. She is also not listed yet in the national center for missing and exploited children.

From my understanding, an amber alert is only issued if they know of a car or person that they were last seen in/with.

Paryers for a safe return.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
It doesn't say "Left a residence" how. Was she on foot? I'm thinking she was because it seems like if they had a vehicle she left in they would put out that description for an APB/Amber Alert which, as was previously mentioned in another post, they haven't issued yet. With her having a medical condition especially it worries me she has been gone so long.

The girl was in a setting for teens in need. Not quite sure of the name, but she was in need of some help. She was having issues with school and at home. She is on medication for bi-polar disease from what I understand.

I hope they find her soon!

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
The girl was in a setting for teens in need. Not quite sure of the name, but she was in need of some help. She was having issues with school and at home. She is on medication for bi-polar disease from what I understand.

I hope they find her soon!

That's not good for a Bipolar person to be without their meds - depending on the severity of course. I sure hope they find her but now I am wondering if she ran away if she was having trouble at school and at home. I just pray she is safe.