Prayers & Sympathy to Ray West of the Good Water store in Lexington Park.

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Thoughts prayers and sympathy go out to Ray and Kanye West owners of the Good Water Store in Lexington Park for the passing of Kanye,s mom Donda and Ray's X wife may peace be with you.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Thoughts prayers and sympathy go out to Ray and Kanye West owners of the Good Water Store in Lexington Park for the passing of Kanye,s mom Donda and Ray's X wife may peace be with you.

They said she died due to complications during plastic surgery. Anyone know what she was under for?
..that sucks.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
check out TMZ.com

Supposedly she went to one plastic surgeon who refused to do surgery unless she was cleared through an internist. There was a possible complication that would cause heart attack while having surgery. She never went to the internist to get the clearance from internist. She went to another plastic surgeon and had the surgery. She supposedly had belly tuck, and liposuction.

Last edited:
S

Special_K44

Kanya West and all his family

My prayers are with the family. Its sad to see such a wonderful relationship with mother and son end so tragically.

check out TMZ.com

Supposedly she went to one plastic surgeon who refused to do surgery unless she was cleared through an internist. There was a possible complication that would cause heart attack while having surgery. She never went to the internist to get the clearance from internist. She went to another plastic surgeon and had the surgery. She supposedly had belly tuck, and liposuction.

If that really is the case, now why would you go to another doctor for surgery? Maybe clearance was needed.

Either way, the family is in my thoughts, that is not the way to lose a person....

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The point of that question being...what? How much does WaWa charge for a bottle of water, how much does Deerpark charge for a bottle of water delivered to your home?

You saying he charges $1.29 or less for a glass of water??

Because that's the MOST I've paid for a bottle of water.

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
You saying he charges $1.29 or less for a glass of water??

Because that's the MOST I've paid for a bottle of water.

Some people pay $4.50 for a coffee everyday, some pay $.75...it is there choice. You pay $1.29 a bottle for water and some pay more. Once again, their choice. I didn't purchase water at the store so I cannot give you the price but I don't recall it being outrageous. The smoothies were to die for and they were priced fair. The atmosphere is what makes that store nice.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Some people pay $4.50 for a coffee everyday, some pay $.75...it is there choice. You pay $1.29 a bottle for water and some pay more. Once again, their choice. I didn't purchase water at the store so I cannot give you the price but I don't recall it being outrageous. The smoothies were to die for and they were priced fair. The atmosphere is what makes that store nice.

I will agree, that as long as his store has been open, I have heard of NO problems resulting from anything going on in the store. For that i say good job, and a welcome addition to the neghborhood.

But I just don't get how much he charges for a glass of "three time filtered" water.