Joe Gibbs It's Time

dolemite

Joe Gibbs I think it's about time for you to let it go. I have to start questioning the coach now. What is going on?

AndyMarquisLIVE

Jason Campbell's terrible. He seems to have no depth perception.

I say the Skins should just lose every game from here on out to get a decent draft pick.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dunno..

A bunch of millionaire primadonna's out there.. I'd say is the problem..

I paid you THIS much, you performed to THIS much, I want my money back, and oh BTW.. you're fired.

There was an article in the paper the other day.. something along the lines of
"The whitening of the NFL"

Said many coaches were getting tired of the attitudes, and the hip hop culture that many 'stars' bring with them.. the top teams, although not predominantly whilte, have a higher percentage of white players than the less performing teams.. and coaches and owners alike are picking credibility and attitude over potential and ability.

NOW, I'm not saying this is the way it SHOULD be, and I'm not saying DC needs to get some white out.. I'm just reporting what I read.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Joe Gibbs I think it's about time for you to let it go. I have to start questioning the coach now. What is going on?
Howmany coaches do they have to go through before someone realizes the coaching is not the problem. Ownership could do better.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Dunno..

A bunch of millionaire primadonna's out there.. I'd say is the problem..

I paid you THIS much, you performed to THIS much, I want my money back, and oh BTW.. you're fired.

There was an article in the paper the other day.. something along the lines of
"The whitening of the NFL"

Said many coaches were getting tired of the attitudes, and the hip hop culture that many 'stars' bring with them.. the top teams, although not predominantly whilte, have a higher percentage of white players than the less performing teams.. and coaches and owners alike are picking credibility and attitude over potential and ability.

NOW, I'm not saying this is the way it SHOULD be, and I'm not saying DC needs to get some white out.. I'm just reporting what I read.

Every see a white wide reciever with a 5 carat diamond earring is his ear, on the sidelines?

Me either...

Cause you know, if ya cant play good all the time, might as well look good for the camera while you're sittin on the bench.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Jason Campbell's terrible. He seems to have no depth perception.

I say the Skins should just lose every game from here on out to get a decent draft pick.
Joe Gibbs It's Time 11-13-2007 06:07 PM and you think you are a better qb?

No, but at least I have the balls to sign my name next to a comment. :killingme

GreenHornet

I feel bad for Joe Gibbs. Great coach who should have stayed retired. The real problem with the skins, as other have pointed out is the ownership. The skins aren't my team but when they were on top of their game back in the
80's they were alot of fun to watch!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Gibbs is stuck in the 80's, and the players can't relate to him. Not that the players don't have issues themselves, but how many stars do we have to bring in that under perform before someone sees that the issue is not on the field, for the most part.