St. Mary's County Gov't E-mail System

5857dave

I have sent numerous e-mails through the SMC gov't e-mail system over the past couple of years. Not really sure how many really went through because I only got one reply and that was after I threatened to take the issue to the local 'rag'. It seems every e-mail is routed through the same office no matter what agency you are trying to reach.

My last e-mail to them was two weeks ago (still no reply). The issue was/is their inadequate E-mail system! Think they might reply? Not a chance!

THROW THE BUMS OUT!!!!!!!:boo:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
I have sent numerous e-mails through the SMC gov't e-mail system over the past couple of years. Not really sure how many really went through because I only got one reply and that was after I threatened to take the issue to the local 'rag'. It seems every e-mail is routed through the same office no matter what agency you are trying to reach.

My last e-mail to them was two weeks ago (still no reply). The issue was/is their inadequate E-mail system! Think they might reply? Not a chance!

In person always works best.. or so I've found. Letters and emails just don't get the message across as well, especially if it's an issue you feel strongly about.

P

Patch Tuesday

Hell, the email address to the BOCC doesn't even work period. They get returned as "undeliverable."

:popcorn:

wineo

loving life
They have people listed for departments that have been gone for over a year. If you click on contact us go to agency directory and get e-mail address for department you want.