The Bad Fish Closing?!?!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There are a few locations in SoMD that are the kiss of death - where Bad Fish is is one of them. Another is where Donovan's/Rick's is, so I'm crossing my fingers that our remax can break that bad karma.

bubble_gum_yum

There are a few locations in SoMD that are the kiss of death - where Bad Fish is is one of them. Another is where Donovan's/Rick's is, so I'm crossing my fingers that our remax can break that bad karma.

I heard the original owner of Patuxent Inn / Donovans went bankrupt. Noticed that someone new must be refurbishing the Patuxent Inn but is Donovans still open?

E

(((echo)))

this wouldnt surprise me :coffee:
looks like jwwb is soon to search for a job yet again :snacks:

K

kris31280

He has a point, Kris :shrug:

I'm not looking for Mr. Right... I'm pretty sure marriage and I are not meant to be great friends.

I just really liked the atmosphere and the people there... the bartenders, the security staff, and I met my best friend there after one crazy drunken night.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I'm not looking for Mr. Right... I'm pretty sure marriage and I are not meant to be great friends.

I just really liked the atmosphere and the people there... the bartenders, the security staff, and I met my best friend there after one crazy drunken night.

Was she the chick they dragged down the stairs to an ambulance when I was last there??:popcorn:

DuffMan

Would not suprise me if they were closing, the lease on that building is very high and in the winter not a lot of people go to Solomons. Plus I hear they have a problem with employees stealing.

K

kris31280

Was she the chick they dragged down the stairs to an ambulance when I was last there??:popcorn:
Highly doubtful... there's not been an ambulance there any night that I've been there in the last month and I never drink to that extreme.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It has had a lot of names. Northridge, Montague Caspian(?), the indian place.... I know there were at least two more.

I think SouthRidge North was one of the other names. Perhaps I misunderstood Vrai, but I read it as Donovan's had closed.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Someone was trying to purchase Badfish recently, but I heard the deal never went anywhere. Too bad, too - the guy wanted to redo the entire place.