Food Network

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who is your favorite?

I love Tyler Florence, Dave Lieberman and Rachael Ray. I'm into normal cooking, not finchy food with too many things going on. Sandra Lee annoys me because I'm always like, why did you get that pre-made when it takes 5 seconds to do it from scratch?

Paula Deen aggravates me with her constant "ya'll"s and Bobby Flay is best when he's throwing down and not being some Iron Chef. Emeril never makes anything I would eat, hardly, and Giada is the same way.

My favorite show is probably Diner, Drive-Ins and Dives, or Ace of Cakes.

(Sorry, people - this is what I watch, along with Fox News :lol:)

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I like Paula, she reminds me of Dustin's grandmother, just with a handful more y'alls thrown in. :lol: She seems cozy.

Sandra Lee is too pretentious for my taste, and Ida Garten (is she still on?) irks the crap out of me. The others don't really rate on my radar, I don't watch it much anymore.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I used to like the sons' show where they'd go across the country looking for cool things, but they're so down-home ya'll that they bug me, too.

Never saw them. I hardly watch TV at all except on weekends. Heck, I haven't even turned it on since I got home from work. :lol:

I like to watch that petite italian girl with the real big head. :smile: I never pay attention to what she's cooking... I just spend the entire time trying to figure out why her head is soooo big. :smile:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I like to watch that petite italian girl with the real big head. :smile: I never pay attention to what she's cooking... I just spend the entire time trying to figure out why her head is soooo big. :smile:
Giada, with her random Italian pronunciations. :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Never saw them. I hardly watch TV at all except on weekends. Heck, I haven't even turned it on since I got home from work. :lol:

I'm with you on that. We have started buying seasons of stuff we never watch during real time. We have the first season of Prison Break we are watching now. If they ever get out of jail, I'll be happy to NEVER watch another epiosode.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm with you on that. We have started buying seasons of stuff we never watch during real time. We have the first season of Prison Break we are watching now. If they ever get out of jail, I'll be happy to NEVER watch another epiosode.

I have even gotten so lazy to not even watching All My Children after 30+ years. :killingme

Pete

Repete
I love him!!! He has the best personality!

He lives near my folks. The "Harry's" he goes to on some of his shows is Harry's Farmers Market in Alpheretta. You would freak out in there. If you can eat it, they have it.

Last edited: