Canvas Shop

Crow Bait

I'm looking for a canvas shop local to the Pax River area. A long time ago there used to be one on great mills road.

Does anyone know of one now?

onebdzee

off the shelf
Motorcycle seat... Vinyl or nauga would be fine.

It's a small job... I just want to keep the water out.

If this is a replacement seat and you don't want anything special....I'd go online to get the one that you want(leather)

If you go with vinyl it will get HOT and the material gets soft in the sun, no matter how cold it is....if it's really hot outside, your gonna get 3rd degree burns on your a$$

Naugahide isn't strong enough to take the "wear and tear" of being a motorcycle seat....in about a month or so it will start to rip and you have defeated the purpose

Vince

Can't find it with this computer. Too slow. Just do search for motorcycle seat covers and they have them to fit your model bike. Listen to onebdzee and get leather. :yay:

sockgirl77

I figure if a farmer could sit on one all day a rider could handle it for a short ride.

I've never driven a tractor or motorcycle. But, it does not look comfy. I like my seat padded. Luckily, I've got enough padding for this whole forum. :lol:

sockgirl77

You must have a sad life.

No. I prefer to drive in my safe car with doors, windows, and 4 wheels below me. Actually, I'd love to drive a big old John Deere once or twice. I think that would be a hoot. My son loves his JD Peg Perego. Next year the girls get the Power Wheels JD Gator. :lol: