What is wrong with me?

wishes

I don't get. I have been married before and it didn't work. Not because I wasn't the good one because I for whatever reason got hooked up with abusers. Well finally got out of that! Thank god. Started seeing this wonderful man, the total oppisite of what I am use to who was wonderful to me, we never had one fight in 3 years. We work together, then out of the blue he tells me the other day its over because he can't give me what I want. I don't want anything more then what we have! I don't get it, and he does it at work, in 2 secs and thats it? Three days before this he wined and dined me at this excellent place and got us a room with a hot tub. What is wrong with me?

SoMDGirl42

I don't get. I have been married before and it didn't work. Not because I wasn't the good one because I for whatever reason got hooked up with abusers. Well finally got out of that! Thank god. Started seeing this wonderful man, the total oppisite of what I am use to who was wonderful to me, we never had one fight in 3 years. We work together, then out of the blue he tells me the other day its over because he can't give me what I want. I don't want anything more then what we have! I don't get it, and he does it at work, in 2 secs and thats it? Three days before this he wined and dined me at this excellent place and got us a room with a hot tub. What is wrong with me?

His wife find out? :shrug:

nobody really

I need a nap

nothings wrong with you - he either found out he wants to be gay or he has a wife in another state

bresamil

wandering aimlessly

Don't start these threads mid afternoon. This should have been a morning thread. Now I'll have to read the 27 pages of response tomorrow morning.

SoMDGirl42

Will someone volunteer now to do an early morning recap for those of us that will miss the other 26 pages between now and 8 am?

camily

Peace

Could you have issues that have cause problems for you/him? Not that it would be your fault. Having been through an abusive relationship has got to leave you a changed person, not always the healthiest though unless you get counseling. It's great you got out!

D

dems4me

Will someone volunteer now to do an early morning recap for those of us that will miss the other 26 pages between now and 8 am?

I'll cover the 2:45-5:30pm timeslot of summariznig :yay: It'll be the last post I make just click on my profile and look for last post - not sure if thats any easier though than reading through all of this thread :lol:

His choice of words, "he can't give you what you want" says that though you were content and happy to be with him, that's not how you came across in the relationship. Without realizing what you were doing, you most likely kept trying to change him... his priorities in life, how he should think, what he should do, who he should socialize with, what he should consider fun, etc. He obviously feels you two are not really compatible after all and it's not fair of him to continue knowing he'll never fit the role you are trying to cram him into.

Think on it for a bit and you may see it from a different perspective...:shrug:

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Accept it and move on.

OR

Drive yourself crazy and make a 28 page thread about it for drama purposes.

D

dems4me

Could you have issues that have cause problems for you/him? Not that it would be your fault. Having been through an abusive relationship has got to leave you a changed person, not always the healthiest though unless you get counseling. It's great you got out!

:yeahthat: Glad you got out... he said he "cant give you what you want" - what exactly is it that you told him you wanted that scared him off? Or did something happen the hottub night - or more like didn't happen. Did y'all bangbang? If so, maybe that was all he wanted, he got it and can't give you the rest (relationship, marriage, etc..) or if not, than maybe he's suffering from an ED and doesn't want to get help for it :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
His choice of words, "he can't give you what you want" says that though you were content and happy to be with him, that's not how you came across in the relationship. Without realizing what you were doing, you most likely kept trying to change him... his priorities in life, how he should think, what he should do, who he should socialize with, what he should consider fun, etc. He obviously feels you two are not really compatible after all and it's not fair of him to continue knowing he'll never fit the role you are trying to cram him into.

I like Lexi's new MPD. :smile:

vbailey

vbailey

Or he has a wife and can not make a life time commitment, have a life with you as in marriage.