someone with a pickup truck wanna help?

E

(((echo)))

Possibly picking this up this weekend, and it aint gonna fit in the hummer :lol:

Attachments

• 01150401020001041120071115bcaf0da90d40aed81300bce9.jpg
    01150401020001041120071115bcaf0da90d40aed81300bce9.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 204
E

(((echo)))

BTW.. I have the exact same setup here. Almost identical. Trying to haul what I have here with 1 full sized p/u 'might' be doable. Should prove interesting though.

i could get it with the hummer....it would just take a couple trips :lol:
i havent decided on that one or what...thee are ALOT of good buys on craigslist :yay:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
i could get it with the hummer....it would just take a couple trips :lol:
i havent decided on that one or what...thee are ALOT of good buys on craigslist :yay:

Mine is Heavy as all get out. The middle section also reclines so has all the assoicated metal inside.

E

(((echo)))

Mine is Heavy as all get out. The middle section also reclines so has all the assoicated metal inside.

i don't think it reclines...but im looking at a couple that do.
You should have seen the hummer with a queen size bed move....i had more ratchet straps than you could shake a stick at :lmao:

It is wired for a 4-prong flat - but I have an adapter on it to go to the round 7-pole GM hookup for my 2500HD.

If you want to borrow it - PM me - I am taking off tomorrow helping a buddy remove shingles to re-roof one of his houses in Bryantown...

Attachments

• 4986.jpg
    4986.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 73
  • sm_5003.jpg
    sm_5003.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 104

dn0121

I need a truck too if people are renting/helping out. I want to add insulation to my attic so I need help getting that and the machine home from Lowes and then back again. I can do a trade if you need help with a computer issue, or any other kind of help. I can pay some money also.

actually i think thats the way to go, does it have a big or little 6 plug for lights and such?

It is wired for a 4-prong flat - but I have an adapter on it to go to the round 7-pole GM hookup for my 2500HD.

If you want to borrow it - PM me - I am taking off tomorrow helping a buddy remove shingles to re-roof one of his houses in Bryantown...

Sounds like you've got it covered. If something changes, I'd still make the run for gas money.