Possible child abductors roaming North Calvert

Thor

Earlier this evening (Thursday, Nov. 15th) two men were reported in the Crosspoint neighborhood (at the corner of Rt 2 and Rt 260) approaching children and offering them candy. There were reportedly two men, both Caucasian with dark hair and in their early 20s, driving a beige sedan.

Kittykat33

Why me??
Earlier this evening (Thursday, Nov. 15th) two men were reported in the Crosspoint neighborhood (at the corner of Rt 2 and Rt 260) approaching children and offering them candy. There were reportedly two men, both Caucasian with dark hair and in their early 20s, driving a beige sedan.

Thank-you for the info. There are some sick people in this world.

W

wkndbeacher

Thank-you for the info. There are some sick people in this world.

I hope they find those buttwipes and stmarystoday is there taking the pictures so we know who they are and what they look like in case they get out on bail.

sccrmommy

I got this e-mail from my daughter's principal today. They are going to hold an assembly to discuss "Stranger Danger" on Monday. If anyone else remembers, this is the same area two men tried to take a child from her mother's car while she went in to pick up her child from school at Mt. Harmony. Scary how many freaks are out there nowadays!!