Bushwood Wharf

LandingInLondon

How do i get to Bushwood Wharf? I live on Oakley road off of Colton Point Rd.....

Do i just drive until i get to Bushwood Wharf Road? and then follow that to the water?

dumb question i know!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Take Bushwood Wharf Rd all the way to the end, if your feet get wet then make a U turn.:howdy:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
How do i get to Bushwood Wharf? I live on Oakley road off of Colton Point Rd.....

Do i just drive until i get to Bushwood Wharf Road? and then follow that to the water?

dumb question i know!

Yes. Follow Bushwood Wharf Rd. to the end.

Mikeinsmd

Take Oakley rd to the cedar tree on left and turn right.

Follow past firehouse to mellow yellow can in ditch.

Continue to "The Stump" on your right and turn left.

See Budlight bottle on left & go straight.

Pass barn on right.

Stop at rusty tractor on right and wait for cow to walk across road.

Continue until you see a combine in field. Wave at Mr. Hayden.

Keep going until like kom said, your feet are wet.

onebdzee

off the shelf

Pass barn on right.

Mr. Hayden isn't in that field anymore....he leases it to one of those Cullins boys :yay:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Pass barn on right.

I think the work release guys FINALLY picked to Mello Yello can. Yet another SoMD landmark gone.:killingme

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I think the work release guys FINALLY picked to Mello Yello can. Yet another SoMD landmark gone.:killingme

There was a brown dog laying where the Mello Yello can was the other day when I went by so you just turn by the brown dog now...BTW Bushwood Wharf is off 238....Turn by Hills Auto Repair and go toward Chaptico...Bushwood Wharf Rd will be on your left....It is marked with the new and improved Maryland signage system....

Tazgirl

dumb question i know!

Cool I live on Oakley Road too. To get to Bushwood Wharf Road tgo out by Murphys store take a left towards the fire house on 242 go about 2 miles if that and turn right on 239 which is Bushwood Wharf Road and just go to the end about 2 miles total. Later....

ImnoMensa

Take Sugar Hole Rd to 242. At 242 turn left, go to the Old Gum, The tree died and they cut it down The bar is now closed. You will recognise the ball field there though . Turn Right. Follow that road to the end and you are at Bushwood Wharf. Go in and get Mrs. Quade to cook you a crabcake, they are great, maybe just a little spicy hot, but great. Tell Eleonor I sent you.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
There was a brown dog laying where the Mello Yello can was the other day when I went by so you just turn by the brown dog now...BTW Bushwood Wharf is off 238....Turn by Hills Auto Repair and go toward Chaptico...Bushwood Wharf Rd will be on your left....It is marked with the new and improved Maryland signage system....

:doh: Sorry, I had brain fade on this one.....Been down here in the 7th for 100 years and I sent ya to Chaptico Wharf :dork:....You can still take the back roads to get there by Hills but you may get lost....:whistle:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Last time I made the field trip down there, a Corona was in the ditch. Are we now boycotting imported beer?

:buddies: