Black Friday

ANG

Who here does Black Friday... and I mean getting up at 4am or earlier, mapping out sales flyers, etc.

cdsulhoff

I do.. I like it.. Hubby and I get up around 3 am to head out.. Kay bee is having a good sale from what I heard. If you are into Electronic at Best buy and want to get the Special buys. You better get there on Turkey day afternoon. Last year we wanted the laptop and the TV from the Black Friday special. We got there at 11pm and The line was already to the Oldnavy door.. Bestbuy is one place where the lines starts early!! They had tents up as well.. Just some FYI!!

cdsulhoff

Kay bee is buy one get one free with the entire stock of Video games. This is going to be the first thing sold out!!!

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I did it once.. calliegirl and I got up butt crack early and went to toysrus. I wan't impressed, their were some crazy people out there and they things I bought were not any special deal. Then on the way home I got pulled over.. I figured whatever I did save shopping wouldn't cover my ticket and insurance :lol: lucky for me I got off with a warning!

cdsulhoff

If anyone knows where to get a good deal on a portable DVD player, I'd love to know.

Circuit city- Sony 8" Portable DVD Player w/Portable DVD Player Bag + $50 Circuit City Gift Card - $189.99

Best Buy- Sony 8" 16:9 Widescreen LCD Portable DVD Player w/$20 Gift Card - $189.99

office depot- Mustuk 8.5" Portable DVD Player - $89.99

radio shack- Axion 7" Widescreen Portable DVD Player - $69.99

Target- Audiovox 10" Portable DVD Player - $84.00

Kohl - Portable 7" DVD Player Kit - $49.99

Sears- Sony 8" Portable DVD Player - $179.99

I am sure Wallyworld will have one for sale as well. They normally do. I think The past couple of years I have seen some lefts even after all the madness. But Who to say what the craze is this year.. Normally everyone goes straight for the Flat screen TV, laptops, and Video game system.. So Good Luck!!!

cdsulhoff

wii games to? Think they will have anything good? and are you going?

I am planning on going. I guess Wii games as well!!!
I am thinking about going to bowie that is an outdoor Kaybee. And I can wait at the door. And there is two of them in Bowie. One near wallyworld and one at the town center!! I am hoping that there are some Wii games if not the boys have xbox 3. We have 5 games for the boy already for the wii. Mario party of 8 anf Carnival are 2 that I can remember that we got.

cdsulhoff

I am thinking about going to bowie that is an outdoor Kaybee. And I can wait at the door. And there is two of them in Bowie. One near wallyworld and one at the town center!! I am hoping that there are some Wii games if not the boys have xbox 3. We have 5 games for the boy already for the wii. Mario party of 8 anf Carnival are 2 that I can remember that we got.

never mind the bowie location is not partaking in the sale because they are closing. Just looked on the site. But Hagerstown opens their doors at midnight. Damn them!! I guess either Annapolis or Waldorf. I think I would prefer Annapolis..

cdsulhoff

Lusby,
I am thinking about doing for Mrs. Coxs class like I did for Mr Mcclure class. When the boys were in his class I got every child 2 ( small) gifts. Do the kids even do anything anymore for christmas? I know everything has become so PC now!! I want to do something. I have been so busy at work I don't have time to help out at the school. I want to do something for the kids. Do you know Mrs. Cox at all. I have no clue what to get her. I am thinking about a gift certificate some where. As I am thinking, her daughter works at my place!!

LusbyMom

I want to get the Carnival game.. and the kids want High School Musical. I didn't care a whole lot for Mario Party 8.. I solved it in no time. One of my favorites is the monster truck one.

LusbyMom

Lusby,
I am thinking about doing for Mrs. Coxs class like I did for Mr Mcclure class. When the boys were in his class I got every child 2 ( small) gifts. Do the kids even do anything anymore for christmas? I know everything has become so PC now!! I want to do something. I have been so busy at work I don't have time to help out at the school. I want to do something for the kids. Do you know Mrs. Cox at all. I have no clue what to get her. I am thinking about a gift certificate some where. As I am thinking, her daughter works at my place!!

I don't get to spend as much time at school as I used to.. I have to work now :(

No I don't know Mrs Cox at all.

cdsulhoff

I want to get the Carnival game.. and the kids want High School Musical. I didn't care a whole lot for Mario Party 8.. I solved it in no time. One of my favorites is the monster truck one.

I have a feeling that they will put the popular games back in the back and keep the crappy ones out!! But it is worth trying!!

LusbyMom

I have a feeling that they will put the popular games back in the back and keep the crappy ones out!! But it is worth trying!!

That is what I figure they will do. I have been watching toysrus online and they have had some great sales.. but whenever I click on something I want to buy it says "temporaily not available online". BUT when it's not on sale.. there it is online.

Callie girl

I obviously went with LM couple years ago and didn't find anything good but went last year and plan on going again this year. Then get to take the kiddos to the tree lighting in Leonardtown. :yahoo:

greyhound

I'll be one less person in the crowd. I tried shopping on that day one time, never again. The amount of money saved was not worth my loss of time and having to put up with very rude shoppers.